Official thread - Maya Rally Registration Registration Details and Latest Updates

You guys should have the original email form they sent to me..sent it to your original emails..have been having trouble with my connection to Internet lately and been really busy coming to the wire of leaving.. Actually way overdue..

Got the form. I'll sen it back to SPOT today but since it says units get delivered within 5-10 business days it's too late to get it here at home. Maybe it can still make it to a friend in San Antonio before we cross the border on the 5th.

I just realized his address to email him is in the reaponse letter from spot..to order a spot tracker of whichever one you want..just email him or if you would like to call him I don't have his number but you could call ms Narcisse in the original response letter and I am sure she would be able to put you through to him...

These exclusive SPOT offers includes the following purchase options:
· SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger, including 1 year of service and tracking for $99.99
· SPOT Connect, which pairs with you smart phone, including 1 year service, tracking and 500 messages for $149.99

Your order form is attached. Once your form is completed, you will need to send it to Tom Babb via fax at 985.335.1790 or email to Thomas.Babb@FindMeSPOT.com.

We hope this exclusive offer is able to assist you with your expedition.
Friendly reminder to cancel that SPOT subscription if you no longer need it since it auto-renews.