OK4WD Black Buffalo ? (2019 ZR2 Bison Build Thread)

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Awesome! It is one hell of a combination, feel free to let me know if you have specific questions I can answer.
Will do. Are you going to be at Overland Expo West? I’m guessing that might be a bit far for you. I will reach out in a few days.

Thank you,

Jack

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Will do. Are you going to be at Overland Expo West? I’m guessing that might be a bit far for you. I will reach out in a few days.

Thank you,

Jack

If things stay as planned we will be attending, I think this is our 7th year now making it out to the Flagstaff area. Feels actually odd not making that trip in May for once.

sleeper

Rin, what’s the overall height of the truck with the Alu Cab canopy camper and 35s? Do you happen to remember the height when the truck was sitting on 33s? Trying to consider garage door height issues if I go this route.

Thanks,

Sam

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Rin, what’s the overall height of the truck with the Alu Cab canopy camper and 35s? Do you happen to remember the height when the truck was sitting on 33s? Trying to consider garage door height issues if I go this route.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam,

I have not exactly measured the camper, but with 35" tires I know it is under 8' as EzPass here in NJ hits me for $6 when I drive the Tacoma around. ?

35" tires over 33" tires will only net you 1" of roof height increase.

jtljohnson

Hi there,

Can you post a picture of the clutch handle through the skid plate on your Warn PS 9.5 winch. When I clocked the clutch housing to be in a reachable position through the skid plate cut out, it is rotated aft and therefore not even with the cut out. This is because you can only index to every other hole on the clutch housing for the 10 bolt holes to line up, so its either too far forward or quite aways aft of the cutout. I left it aft. I am wondering if somehow this problem is unique to my winch or others have the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz