OldSven's Tacoma

OldSven

Explorer
Did you have to create a new bracket for the overflow to mount or how did you do that?

Nope, just stole the stock one. It is spot welded on so it is a pain getting it off. Then just use a big screw that will hold in the shroud and your good to go.

So far so good, everything works and nothing fried. Just remember not to throw the switch to "OFF" or it shuts off power to everything, yes which means you get to reset all of your radio stations once more :(

laxtoy

Adventurer
little off topic man, but having scanned your build thread, i'm trying to find out what you did with your washer fluid bottle, looks like you moved it from its stock location, but where and what did you use?? got any pics?

OldSven

Explorer
little off topic man, but having scanned your build thread, i'm trying to find out what you did with your washer fluid bottle, looks like you moved it from its stock location, but where and what did you use?? got any pics?

I had to think about that for a second, but it is still in the stock location. I think I just painted it when I undercoated the truck. It just blends in.

laxtoy

Adventurer
I had to think about that for a second, but it is still in the stock location. I think I just painted it when I undercoated the truck. It just blends in.

it blends very well- though i've noticed, most of if not all front pics of your ride are from the driver side :p so it was hard to get a good look at it. ever had any issues with it getting whacked by debris? i am contemplating moving mine, but looking for good locations

Photog

Explorer
Is your overflow bottle, and the couple pounds of coolant inside it, hanging on the plastic fan shroud?:Wow1:

OldSven

Explorer
Is your overflow bottle, and the couple pounds of coolant inside it, hanging on the plastic fan shroud?:Wow1:

It's kind of low on coolant so it is pretty light:D Once I fill it up some I will check it. The shroud is pretty stout thow.

Ngneer

Observer
Nice truck! With some time on the electric fan how bout an update. Your truck looks great, would love to c the trailer. Is there a write-up somewhere? Would a detailed list of the dual bat setup b asking to much? Also interested n this mod. Enjoyed reading about the truck, will b going back to different pages n future , Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online