On The Road w/ KC ~ August 6 - ?

HongerVenture

Adventurer
KC, thanks for sharing. I've enjoyed reading this thread as you've journeyed the west. I hope you get out again soon.

(BTW, I know I still owe you a proper e-mail, I'm getting there...)

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
thanks ..

very nice KC - you are a talented and gifted storyteller/writer/photographer. Can't wait for the next journey to begin ...

good luck with everything,

Jeff

flywgn

Explorer
durango_60 said:
OK, now it is someone elses turn to allow the rest of us to vicariously explore some fantastic parts of the country.

Fantastic storytelling, I'm glad I was able to meet up with you for a small piece of it. ...

This will be a tough act to follow.

Many thanks KC. This narrative has been a real treat. We'll all look forward to seeing it in hardcover form.
:bowdown:

Allen R

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
Dumbest moment
*Runner Up - finding a new use for the Oh ******** bar in Chuck's Tacoma

Yeah, luckily you missed my slider as you hung out the passenger side spewing your guts... :xxrotflma

So now the unpacking begins and time to go wash the truck!!

After 14,000 miles and 2 1/2 months on the road, we had lots of unpacking to do :littlefriend:

KC, I will miss this thread and your often unusual concepts and ramblings about life :costumed-smiley-007

Forget the getting a job thing---get back out on the road:088:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
desertgirl66 said:
Forget the getting a job thing---get back out on the road:088:

You're supposed to be my good-vibe girl, not a bad influence! Them Bear Claws ain't free, sista! :elkgrin:

I've unpacked and done laundry so far and I got a break on washing the truck as I drove home in a massive downpour. Saved myself about $14 in quarters at the car wash!

I do like your idea though, of getting back on the road. A few friends back in NC are attempting to get me to come out for the Fall colors. It would be nice to see the Outerbanks again too.

Gas prices have dropped considerably in the last 2 weeks....hmmmmm.....

HongerVenture

Adventurer
kcowyo said:
A few friends back in NC are attempting to get me to come out for the Fall colors. It would be nice to see the Outerbanks again too.

Gas prices have dropped considerably in the last 2 weeks....hmmmmm.....

You know... Indiana is on the way... free food, lodging, and friends.

Joel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz