One more for today....F-250 to get MONSTER V-8 in 2020

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

So its a $2,045 engine package and another $3975 for tremor offroad package. 6.7 right now is a $9,120 option.

So is it safe to say to get a ballpark idea, to build a 350 single axle, supercrew, SRW, lariat similar options to my ‘17 f150 and add the cost of the engine and tremor package? If thats the case, then Im looking at a 70k truck USD. Then tack on $ for taller lift. At that point, what would I be gaining by getting the tremor package vs just doing a FX4 package? Just the axles and different running boards?

I currently have a ‘17 supercrew, 3.5EB, lariat pretty optioned out, sport package, FX4, 6” lift on 35s. Wouldn’t want anything lower to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jspeers89

a leveled out 250 is probably closer to a 6" lifted f150 than you think. It will easily sit on 35s from the factory and I know many people that run 37s with minor mods.

shellb

Adventurer
I think saying just the axles and different running boards is doing it a bit of a disservice. Here the additional features far as I can tell:

35s, front suspension lift, limited slip up front, locker in rear, plus all the drive mode stuff like crawl control.

It is a pretty comprehensive package...as an enthusiast I'm very happy to see OEMs provide these to us in factory form.

Oilbrnr

If FX4 doesn't include a rear locker, then 4k for rear and a pseudo locker in the front is kinda in line with what you'd have to spend aftermarket. At the end of the day, if you're checking the Tremor box, you're really doing it for the lockers. The rest is fluff.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
So its a $2,045 engine package and another $3975 for tremor offroad package. 6.7 right now is a $9,120 option.

So is it safe to say to get a ballpark idea, to build a 350 single axle, supercrew, SRW, lariat similar options to my ‘17 f150 and add the cost of the engine and tremor package? If thats the case, then Im looking at a 70k truck USD. Then tack on $ for taller lift. At that point, what would I be gaining by getting the tremor package vs just doing a FX4 package? Just the axles and different running boards?

I currently have a ‘17 supercrew, 3.5EB, lariat pretty optioned out, sport package, FX4, 6” lift on 35s. Wouldn’t want anything lower to the ground.

My 2017 6.7 f350 srw crew 4x4 was 50 otd. Granted its an xl, but it has a lot of options, power doors,windows,360 camera, large touchscreen, etc.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I think saying just the axles and different running boards is doing it a bit of a disservice. Here the additional features far as I can tell:

35s, front suspension lift, limited slip up front, locker in rear, plus all the drive mode stuff like crawl control.

It is a pretty comprehensive package...as an enthusiast I'm very happy to see OEMs provide these to us in factory form.
Plus the shorter front air dam and raised running boards... Two more things you wouldn't have to contend with over a non Tremor. Not much, but everything together all adds up...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

I guess if you factor in what I spent on wheels, tires and lift for the truck it would even out. I use the hill descent in my truck alot when wheeling and thats been alot over the last few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke