Opinion on this t4r?

irish_11

Explorer
I would be concerned about frame rust since NJ uses road salt in the winters. The miles don't seem that high. What are your plans for it? The sport packages with the v-6 have X-reas (not sure if the v-8 does as well). The X-reas makes it harder to lift option wise because you can only lift it to a certain point and have to use spacers. Makes for a rougher ride, but also a cheaper way of lifting so its a double edged sword.

Outside of that doesn't look like a horrible rig. The photos are smaller, so its hard to tell details on the condition.

bkg

Explorer
Don't buy it.... Not from NJ. Only buy Toyota's from the central and western southern states... Trust me...

Dalko43

Explorer
Yeah, not really sure why you'd be willing to fly across the country for this vehicle combination. You can find V8 4runners for comparable price and with comparable miles in quite a few areas. Search auto trader and craigslist.

Not worth the flight and drive back IMHO.

Here is a similar one in Sac.

View attachment 329485

Talking to the Sac owner currently

Yeah, not really sure why you'd be willing to fly across the country for this vehicle combination. You can find V8 4runners for comparable price and with comparable miles in quite a few areas. Search auto trader and craigslist.

Not worth the flight and drive back IMHO.

Yeah I'm seeing many more now around here. Had just hoped to find a face lifted one for the $10-12k price range that wasn't utterly trashed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94