Oregon Coast - a day trip

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Went out to the Crescent City and Brookings area for the day. Not really an adventure but I did drive through some puddles :elkgrin: . Figured I would share the pics anyways. Enjoy!

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

Last edited:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Okay......from the pics.....who do you love the most.....dogs?......blonde? hmmmmmm:sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero:

nightfoam

Adventurer
Holy crap, that seems like a really wet place to find a scorpion! Then again, I don't know the southern Oregon Coast very well...

RangeBrover

Explorer
Looks like a great time, and a great looking golden. I'd take my dog any day of the week, pluses include being able to play with other dogs without offending mine. ;)

addicted56

Adventurer
Great photos!! Thank you for sharing more of the Oregon Southern Coast. As much as I enjoy all of the desert photos I see on here it is a great reminder of home. Speaking of the blonde she looks familiar as well. What is the chances I know both of the spouses (EDIT: Friend) in the last 2 coastal blogs.

Not sure where you are from or live but my sister-in-law lives in Brookings and if you ever get a chance to head up to the Oregon Dunes in Coos Bay Oregon it is a great place to camp and enjoy for a weekend. My FJ43 is still back there and I'm sure my brother would enjoy showing you around the dunes.

Last edited:

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Fantastic shots! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!

Holy crap, that seems like a really wet place to find a scorpion! Then again, I don't know the southern Oregon Coast very well...
The excuse for this trip was to find insects for our entomology course so we were flipping over a lot of rotten logs and rocks. I was really suprised to see the little guy aswell.

Looks like a great time, and a great looking golden. I'd take my dog any day of the week, pluses include being able to play with other dogs without offending mine. ;)
Thanks he's a beautiful pup....who is now exhausted! For the other part Lol :ylsmoke:

Great photos!! Thank you for sharing more of the Oregon Southern Coast. As much as I enjoy all of the desert photos I see on here it is a great reminder of home. Speaking of the blonde she looks familiar as well. What is the chances I know both of the spouses (EDIT: Friend) in the last 2 coastal blogs.
Thanks, it's a beautiful area!

Not sure where you are from or live but my sister-in-law lives in Brookings and if you ever get a chance to head up to the Oregon Dunes in Coos Bay Oregon it is a great place to camp and enjoy for a weekend. My FJ43 is still back there and I'm sure my brother would enjoy showing you around the dunes.
I live over in Central Point right now and go to school in Ashland. I would love to go over to the dunes some time, been once on atv's but would love to blast around in the runner....it even has a safety flag attachment nut on the rear bumper all ready to go...

happy dogs ,love the pics
Thanks, some of the expressions on the dogs' faces define "bliss"

Rot Box

Explorer
Yahoo! :wings:

Excellent photo's. I often wonder (especially with Goldens) if they have more fun than we do outdoors. I think its safe to say yes :)

corax

Explorer
Great pics man. I've been torn for awhile on whether my favorite stretch of west coast is from San Luis Obispo to Big Sur or from Eureka north . . .either way, you just reminded me I should start planning for a trip down that way again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior