extracted at 9:22am
photos will come later

XJBANKER

Explorer
Here he is
EwansBirth04-17-2010014.jpg

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Congrats! as a new dad, Marko was born on Monday, I know how you feel. He is a cute little guy. Good luck to you dad, and mom too.

XJBANKER

Explorer
Congrats! as a new dad, Marko was born on Monday, I know how you feel. He is a cute little guy. Good luck to you dad, and mom too.

Is your number one or number two? This is number 2 for us and it feels completely different from the first one.

DrMoab

Explorer
The least you could have done was taken a non-blurry pic.

Do you need me to come down and get some good ones for ya? :D

Congrats man. Nanette and I can't wait to see him in all his non-blurry original self.

XJBANKER

Explorer
The least you could have done was taken a non-blurry pic.

Do you need me to come down and get some good ones for ya? :D

Congrats man. Nanette and I can't wait to see him in all his non-blurry original self.

Since Pat is at the Expo you are the next best picture taker I know so you are going to have to be the one to take them. Let us know when you want to come.

DrMoab

Explorer
I'm not sure if I should be offended or honored by being put in the same sentence with Pat when it comes to photography.

I'll do what I can, no promises.

You should give Tyson a call. Sounds like he is going into the wedding photography business full time almost.

Nay

Observer
Is your number one or number two? This is number 2 for us and it feels completely different from the first one.

Congrats :ylsmoke:

If you think #2 is different, try #3 (at which point you need #4 for even numbers, and then you need a new house, a bigger rig, and...) :coffee:

datrupr

Expedition Leader

This is nmber two. But my number one is six years old already. I know what you mean, this one feels completely different. Maybe it is the age difference and I don't remember, or maybe its because I now have a boy to compliment my little girl. I don't know, but it does in deed feel different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94