Our first long distance 16 days overland trip - MA to AZ,UT & CO

molanginaeda

Observer
Just got back on our 16 days, 7151 miles overland trip from east coast to west coast. Started in MA with destination to AZ, UT and CO. The historic route 66 also on our list to visit beside all National Parks along the way. I do plan to write up my trip report on my blog eventually. For now, I compiled all short video and pics into a 12+ mins video on my youtube channel.

It's take about 2 years to transform my current 2010 Toyota Sequoia as an overland rig. The build thread can be found here. My 2010 Sequoia Build

Porterhouse

Wow, you put some serious miles down on a per day average. Nice video collage- looks like your family had a blast and a trip to remember. How did your rig and accessories perform? What's planned for next year? Cheers and congrats on a successful journey.

molanginaeda

Observer
Wow, you put some serious miles down on a per day average. Nice video collage- looks like your family had a blast and a trip to remember. How did your rig and accessories perform? What's planned for next year? Cheers and congrats on a successful journey.

@Porterhouse Thanks. It was a great trip and my kids certainly will remember it for a long time. It was our first overlanding trip that I try to disperse camp in BLM or free campground/sites. Rig was doing very well aside a few scratches and dings (battle scar) from the off-roading adventure in Ouray CO.

Next year we plan to head up to AK/Yukon/NT. Still in planning phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz