Outlander Sherpa II for sale

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Nice rig!
I went to the factory web site.
Question: does your rig have a smaller box than what is shown or is the chassis a longer wheelbase.
Is the box removeable to carry a motorcycle.
Where about if RI are you I'm in long Island.
Let me know

Nice photos glad you enjoyed the trips!!

I went to the Outlander website to check, I have not seen it in a while. My trailer is the same as the description, which lists an 'open front cargo area'
The picture shows a trailer with a larger box . That must be an option, but I had not seen it before. The box on my trailer is 4 foot square.
All 3 boxes are removable, but the rack surrounds the box, all heavy steel, as part of the 'cage design' structure. You can't load a motorcycle on there even if you remove the box.
I am at exit 7 on I95 in Coventry, RI... less than 1 hour north of the New London Ferry.
What you could definitely do for a motorcycle is put a hitch hauler type motorcycle carrier cross wise in front of the box. Just so happens, I have one of those for sale as well: http://www.hitchcarriers.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=22&category_id=45&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Had my trailer shipped from Georgia to Portland Oregon....$425.00 two year ago

There you go. That's a lot less than I assumed it would be. I never shipped it so I have no idea what it will cost. I am located in an industrial area and I will help to load. No dock but I do have a forklift.

Virgil,
the dimensions are 10 feet long, 6 feet wide and 52 inches high. The main box is 4 foot square and 27" high. The shipping weight as listed on the MSO is 800lbs. Its built like a tank. I have no idea of the tongue weight ... you can see the tow vehicle...tongue weight was never a concern I had.

retsar

If you're willing to bring it down to Baltimore, or at least meet halfway, I'd love to take that trailer off your hands. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Per the request, here is a build photo that shows the frame construction.
1.jpg

The boxes are bolted on.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
I may be able to have this trailer transported to Arizona this weekend very reasonably.
are there any SERIOUS buyers interested??
That would probably include anywhere along the way as well.
An acquaintence is taking an empty trailer out there to move his girlfriend back here, and would have room to haul this trailer.

Last edited:

kklasman

Is this Outlander Sherpa II trailer still available?

No activity on this thread for a while, but no "sold" message either.

thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles