Outlander Sport Build

PacS14

Adventurer
My "snow-lander" It is about that time of year!

I'm so torn on the snorkel. Part of me likes it as it is different but the other part of me wants it OFF! I get so many questions like "How deep you take that thing?" I get it... but come on :) I may ditch it and get a nice cold air setup but then again... I kinda dig it haha.

I vote to keep it on, and I would have plenty of fun answering those questions... depending on age and gender and how cool I'm with them lol

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I vote keep it as well but take it windshield deep through a water crossing, that way when they ask you have a legit response. I mean isn't that the purpose of all this "overlanding" equipment to begin with?

Maab_Connor

Wannabe - so far
Nice build! I just picked up an Outlander Sport as my first 4wd. It's awesome to see a build for it here on expo!

OverlandMitsu

Nice build! I just picked up an Outlander Sport as my first 4wd. It's awesome to see a build for it here on expo!

Oh nice! They're pretty capable little machines. A bit under powered and not much for them in terms of aftermarket but that's when you can have some real fun and make it really your own!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior