Outlander trailer update

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
We got back from our trip to Arkansas last week to pick up the new trailer. I have to say, I am really impressed with the craftsmanship. The details like compartment locks and the fit are really nice quality. It rocks! I don't have photos of my trailer to post yet, but got some shots of a trailer set up with a roof top tent that I thought you guys would be interested in.

You'll notice that the full overhead rack means that you have access to the cargo boxes even with the tent deployed. Room for a bike on there too.

durango_60

Explorer
Fantastic setup!!!

Are those Icee Kool coolers that I see on the front? I'm friends with the owners of the company, really great product.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
gearguywb said:
I just searched "outlander trailers" on the web and could not find anything. Suggestions?
Robert is a great guy. As you can see, he's building these in his garage, in Sheridan, AR. We had to stop and let the cows cross on our way into meet him. My guess is, he's too busy to update his website. (it used to be there, but didn't have this new model) Give him a call.
501-681-4573

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Rhode Trip said:
Robert is a great guy. As you can see, he's building these in his garage, in Sheridan, AR. We had to stop and let the cows cross on our way into meet him. My guess is, he's too busy to update his website. (it used to be there, but didn't have this new model) Give him a call.
501-681-4573
Do you have an email for him?

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
durango_60 said:
Fantastic setup!!!

Are those Icee Kool coolers that I see on the front? I'm friends with the owners of the company, really great product.
I believe they are. Like I said, all the components he's been using are top notch. Its the details like that that impress me most. Mine doesn't have coolers, though, so I'm not sure.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I had a chance to crawl around a couple of his different models in Moab a couple months back, a great product for sure! :cool:

The Shepa model starts atr $2800, fully loaded $4900
The Sherpa II model starts ar $$2850, fully loaded $5100.

I've got some sales brochures if anyone is interested in specs...

*disclaimer, I am not a vendor, owner, nor anyway related to these guys, just thought they were cool and happened to have their EJS brochures handy :D

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
VERY nice! My old eyes cant make out the print on tent cover...what MFG'r is that?

Wish i had the opportunity/nerve that allowed me to fab/market items like this, i'd actually enjoy going into work again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bock