Overkill Campers

INFAMOUS1

If you look at that overkill Instagram they basically just put out a statement that they can’t build anyone’s trailer and everyone who ordered before March 27 is out of luck ….

Last edited:

BuckinghamBuilt

If you look at that overkill Instagram they basically just put out a statement that they can’t build anyone’s trailer and everyone who ordered before March 27 is out of luck …. Playing with sticks new all this!
What about those with deposits, will they get a refund?

jd1zzle

I feel bad for those of you who ordered from Overkill. Your money has been stolen.
3b20aa28467736c9e1de8a499aa503a1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuckinghamBuilt

I feel bad for those of you who ordered from Overkill. Your money has been stolen.
3b20aa28467736c9e1de8a499aa503a1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh, if they get more new orders they will use some of the profits to clear out orders for those that have not received their units. Why is that not considered a Ponzi scheme?

Also, so Extreme Outdoors also had some brand issues in the past and this is who they think we save the Overkill brand,yikes.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Curious why overkill doesn't file bankruptcy. If your correct and little guy doesn't save the day then maybe bankruptcy or prison would give folks closure. There must be a reason. Maybe mental health issues? I wonder if folks will now focus thier legal action to Xtreme? Maybe That's were Adventure RV comes into the equation.

DFNDER

They probably haven’t filed bankruptcy yet because nobody has come after them. A couple of lawsuits to recover deposits would likely do the trick, but then nobody gets anything anyway except the lawyers. Doesn’t sound like they have any assets that could be sold off, and any outstanding loans would be first in line. Big bummer if you have a deposit in. No way they’ll ever make good on any of those.

DFNDER

They also very carefully set this up so extreme doesn’t own them. An acquisition would have come with all debts and obligations. This basically a bankruptcy in disguise. Suing extreme is probably impossible.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

You know for obsolete 100% that he deleted comments. So many got through that were very negative. Why would he pick yours as are they worse then the 50 negative comments. He just doesn't strike me as a liar

BennyGoodman

Posting for the wider audience since Overkill went from a minor annoyance for the few to a full-on ponzi scheme...the following legal firm is very familiar with Overkill and has been used by a few forum members:

Jack A. Wray
Zantello Law Group
2941 NW Hwy 101, Ste. A
Lincoln City, OR 97367
P: (541) 994-7350
D: (541) 418-4464
jwray@zantellolawgroup.com

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
This has been an issue with many trailer companies built on a Ponzi scheme. Buyer beware to anyone to having to give up a non refundable deposit to a company who does not have a trailer to sell.

sn_85

Observer
This has been an issue with many trailer companies built on a Ponzi scheme. Buyer beware to anyone to having to give up a non refundable deposit to a company who does not have a trailer to sell.

More and more it's looking like the only trailer you should be getting is one right off an RV lot or one you are DIY'ing yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz