Overland Expo 2013: Cars, Trucks, SUV's and Motorbikes - Show Us! (Official)

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Let's face it, not all of us can make it to Overland Expo this year—work, budget, broken vehicle, whatever the reason—it doesn't have to suck so bad. Personally, having only attended one Overland Expo (and it is awesome by the way) I received the majority of knowledge from fellow Expedition Portal members who shared their experiences on the forum. It was the pictures, the details, and the stories of the people they met that made sitting at a desk that week just a little more bearable.

winthis.jpg

If you're at Overland Expo 2013, three contributors from this thread will be chosen to get some free Expedition Portal and Overland Journal swag. Combined with the other 2 (Official) Overland Expo 2013 threads, nine total contributors will have a chance to win a brand-new Axial SCX-10 Trail Honcho RTR Remote Control Rock Crawler.

You can read the full-on nitty gritty details here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/news/2134-overland-expo-2013-share-your-stories-win-cool-stuff.html

If you're attending Overland Expo, share the love, this is the place to share the pictures of all the cool vehicles you're checking out while the rest of the world is living vicariously through you.

There's a separate thread for all of the ************ campers and self-sustained rigs that you can check out and contribute to here. [link]

Don't forget to download the Tapatalk application, which allows you to upload images on the fly right to this thread from your smartphone.

For starters, here's a few cool vehicles I saw at the 2012 Overland Expo:

overlandexpo7.jpg

overlandexpo13.jpg

overlandexpo28.jpg

overlandexpo32.jpg

overlandexpo34.jpg

overlandexpo39.jpg

overlandexpo59.jpg

Last edited:

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Some vehicle at the show:

Rovertracks security bar details

Rally Fighter/ Maxtraxx

Nice TJ Brute

Mountain Khakis Brute Double cab

AEV Rubicon

And a "twin" of my jeep, minus the AEV bumpers

photoman

Explorer
Some of the average vehicles to be found at Expo

Land Rover camp
i-4tWXnnM-L.jpg

There were quite a few full size American trucks in use which showed a definite change in the vendors at Expo.

Aluminess box on full size swing out
i-3QC9jKs-L.jpg

Got Bolt?
i-47GpJHZ-L.jpg

Need a hook?
i-JjHwC8x-L.jpg

or two?
i-8D5CxGx-L.jpg

Storm Chase Adventure Tours
i-nkj4LGS-L.jpg

Honestly I think I had the most fun on the Range Rover course. First time I had actually driven one of these and the traction control system was very impessive in the mogul section. My open diff truck would have struggled through there.

Stars of the event
i-9BZ8rPz-L.jpg

i-TnTx9Tv-L.jpg

Shameless plug for my junk setup at camp
i-pgHPv9k-L.jpg

Grabow

Adventurer
Images from my Overland Expo 2013 Experience

These are some of the biggest, coolest, and most interesting rigs I saw at Expo 2013.

photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

TeriAnn

Explorer
Camping in the Arizona Land Rover club compound along the edge of the vehicle demonstration area were 3 Land Rover Dormobiles. All three were the oldest Land Rovers at the Expo.

IMG_1005.JPG
Home is where you pop the top​

It's look so pretty if their is a giveaway around the thread, it is true normally it's look so beautiful.

Thanks everyone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste