Overland Expo West, 2014

photo_i

Explorer
Lots of great stuff this year should be a great time!

Hey, that's us - Perky Mog & White Acorn, Bert & Ernie as somebody called us yesterday. :)

This is our first time at the Expo and it looks amazing. Gonna sink our teeth into some classes and then do lots of walking around and socializing with other fellow travelers. :)

Jeremy P.

Adventurer
It was nice to meet you guys earlier, and thanks for checking out my bridging ladders. I'll see what I can do about making a unimog rated version. :)

Hey, that's us - Perky Mog & White Acorn, Bert & Ernie as somebody called us yesterday. :)

This is our first time at the Expo and it looks amazing. Gonna sink our teeth into some classes and then do lots of walking around and socializing with other fellow travelers. :)

caslim

Observer
Loaded and heading out!
uqarery6.jpg

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

photo_i

Explorer
It was nice to meet you guys earlier, and thanks for checking out my bridging ladders. I'll see what I can do about making a unimog rated version. :)

That would be awesome!!! :) And do stop by if you have time, we'll be here till Monday morning.

rwright07

Life is a highway
Hoping to meet some fellow ExpeditionPortal folks at the Expo. I just happened to get sent to Phoenix for work this week, and then our project is delayed so I get the weekend off!
I wish i had my dodge and all my goodies, but the rental suburban will have to do.
See ya there! -Rick

Jeremy P.

Adventurer
What's the chance that I would run into my cousin here at the expo who rode down all the way from High Level, Alberta? Awesome!

ZMagic97

Explorer
I had a great time, even more so than last year! Met some great people, got some ideas to better my camp set-up, and scored some cool gear at good prices! Cant wait for the 2015 show.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
We had a great time, bought a ton of stuff. Next year they have to fix the road into the day pass parking. One way? Seriously?

photo_i

Explorer
Big boys line up :)

Expo-1.jpg

Love these oldies!

Expo-2.jpg

Mogs come in all shape…. but same color :)

Expo-3.jpg

German overlanders

Expo-4.jpg

Adverntures of Robinson Fuso - awesome!!! :) :) :)

Expo-5.jpg

Cool rig with lots of character!

Expo-7.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles