Overland Expo West 2015

TravelinLight

Observer
Is anyone else planning on making the trip from this section of the US? It would be nice to get a list of participants and trucks in case anyone needs a hand on the way there or back.

My travel dates are not set in stone yet, but will be attending from the Denver area in my 1971 Land Rover Dormobile.

Yetters

Wonder whats around that
In!

Me too

I will be driving up from Phoenix in my 2002 Jeep Brute, so I will keep my eyes open for travelers on the way.

Yetters

mkitchen

Explorer
Is anyone else planning on making the trip from this section of the US? It would be nice to get a list of participants and trucks in case anyone needs a hand on the way there or back.

My travel dates are not set in stone yet, but will be attending from the Denver area in my 1971 Land Rover Dormobile.

Not coming out from Denver but I am looking forward to seeing your truck. I really like the old Dormobiles. They are a great design and yours is the same year as my Ford.
Mikey

buckwilk

Observer
Be there too, not sure exactly from which part of Zona. Currently in Yuma, next couple, who knows. There is a thread on Ca. Nv. about meeting and camping together there, might be fun.

Clymber

Adventurer
I am heading there from the Denver area. I hate to do it but the wife isn't able to get that much time off so we will have to take the road down, we haven't figured out the route yet but there isn't all that many choices

jdillard

Observer
We're planning on a few nights at Chaco on the way out, and then three or four at Mesa Verde on the way back, so we'll be in the area.

JLee

Adventurer
I was supposed to be in Peru but we couldn't get enough permits, so I can actually make it this year! If the LX450 doesn't sell by then, I'll drive it up there.

TravelinLight

Observer
I believe my Land Rover will be a rate limiting factor as far as speed for most people. I may also be traveling at odd hours due to the schedule. Once I have that all timed I wil post up.

Plano26

I'm headed up from the Valley - Goodyear area in my 14' 4Runner (white). However, I might be coming in with the group that is going on the Ghost Divide Expedition...just waiting application approval..fingers crossed! Look forward to meeting everyone.

pat bowen

Observer
Did the Ghost Divide last year with Jake....Great time. Hope I'll be on it also this year.
2013 AEV Rubicon..........Arkansas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles