OVERLAND JOURNAL TO FULFILL OUTSTANDING OUTRIDER JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Hey Folks, just posting our recent press release here in case anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. - Ray

OVERLAND JOURNAL TO FULFILL OUTSTANDING
OUTRIDER JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

Prescott, AZ, 2013-3-11 — Overland Journal, the leading publication in the vehicle-supported adventure-travel industry, announces their intentions to fulfill all remaining Outrider Journal subscriptions.

Overland Journal Publisher Scott Brady stated “We were pleased to see Jason Black start a new business and publication with Outrider Journal. Having another high-quality publication devoted to vehicle-based adventure raised the bar for the whole industry. The quality of Outrider Journal was exceptional, and we looked forward to reading each issue. Unfortunately, the slow economy and fledgling motorcycle industry proved to be a difficult incubation environment for a new business and Outrider Journal ceased printing in late 2011.”

Outrider Journal Publisher Jason Black added “We offered every subscriber a full refund, but some chose to leave their subscriptions with us. We are very pleased to be able to work with Scott's team to fulfil those outstanding subscriptions with such a well-known and respected publication.”

Overland Journal Editor-in-Chief Chris Collard emphasized the audiences' similarities. “Both titles were true celebrations of motorized adventure travel, with the highest standards of photography, writing, and printing. To best serve these new subscribers, Overland Journal will be adding eight more pages to each issue, starting in Spring 2013. “With our increased emphasis on adventure-motorcycle content, I'm confident that Outrider Journal readers will be pleased to see Overland Journal show up in their mailboxes.”

Note: Outrider Journal is the property of Jason Black and Outrider Journal, LLC. Beyond the fulfillment of outstanding Outrider Journal subscriptions, Overland International has no business association expressed or implied.

ABOUT OVERLAND JOURNAL

Overland Journal is wholly owned by Overland International Inc., which is also the parent company for the Expedition Portal online community, and our video and TV production division. Each of these properties is a leader in their field. The company is a majority employee-owned business headquartered in Prescott, Arizona.

Contact Ray Hyland, Chief Operations and Marketing Officer, at (928) 777-8567 or ray@overlandinternational.com for more information.

www.overlandjournal.com

Cabrito

I come in Peace
muy interesante..

I totally dug that magazine. It was a super bummer when they had to close up shop. The gear reviews were great and down to earth, and the stories were killer.

I like it..

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Ray, I subscribed for two years to Outrider, just to give them some initial support and a little pocket change to get up and running. The first two issues are great and I really mourn its demise.

I left my money with Jason, hoping that he would be able to get it up and running again. Oh, well, bummer.

Could you please see that my remaining subscription with Outrider gets added to my existing subscription to OJ? I would really appreciate it. I don't need two copies of OJ. I still have every copy from day one. It is great to reread some of the articles and see where things have changed, and where they have remained the same.

thanks in advance!

Dale Avery
Spokane

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
No problem Dale, we will extend Anyone who is already a subscriber. Let me know if two copies arrive by mistake.
Cheers
Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior