Overland Navigator: New product launch

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
:)

The tin can hold 3 disks. That way you can bring the software and maps for a particular region along on a trip in a single tin that offers pretty good protection.

Craig

craig

Chris just sent me this photo he snapped of the packaging. Thanks Chris!

attachment.php

Attachments

• on_tins_sm.jpg
    on_tins_sm.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 429

craig

We've just completed topographic map-packs for:

Ohio
Minnesota
Missouri
Illinois
Alabama
Louisiana
Alabama
Georgia
Iowa
Kentucky
Indiana

These are in addition to our existing map-packs:
Washington
Oregon
California (North)
California (Central)
California (South)
Nevada
Arizona
Utah
Montana (North)
Montana (South)
Wyoming
Colorado
New Mexico
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
Texas (North)
Texas (South)
Mid-Atlantic Region (District of Columbia, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware).

Satellite Imagery Packs and US Wide Packs (1:250/1:100k only) packs are also available.

Last edited:

craig

We've just released map-packs for NY/NJ, PA, NC/SC, WI, and MI for sale through our webstore. http://spatialminds.com

The total list of map-packs that are available now includes:

Global - Satellite Imagery - Course scale only - This is not aerial photography
United States - 1:100k and 1:250k maps for the entire US. Does not include detailed 1:24k maps.

DETAILED MAP-PACKS: Include 1:250k, 1:100k, and detailed 1:24k USGS maps.

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California Central
California North
California South
Colorado
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Mid Atlantic Region (DC, VA, WV, MD, DE)
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana North
Montana South
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
New York & New Jersey
North & South Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas North
Texas South
Utah
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Last edited:

daverami

Explorer
You will be quite happy Dave. I've had the product for many months now on my Asus netbook. Works great.

Craig is awesome about helping with problems and figuring out configuration stuff.

I hope his business is doing well. He has a fine product in my opinion.

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Craig

can i purchase the entire library of maps and sat imagery, at a package price? or do i have to buy each seperately right now?

thx

craig

Craig

can i purchase the entire library of maps and sat imagery, at a package price? or do i have to buy each seperately right now?

thx

Oh man... I just realized that I have ExPo setup to deliver to an old gmail address and see that there are some really old posts in here that I didn't reply to. Very sorry about that.

In the future, if anyone has any pre-sales questions please send an email to sales@spatialminds.com. If you need tech support, please send an email to support@spatialminds.com.

As for the question above... I don't have any package pricing, but if you are serious about purchasing the *entire* library of maps give me a call and I'll work you a deal. In general though, there isn't any package pricing.

Craig

cactusjk

Explorer
What do you recommend for using a single BU 353 Globalsat GPS for several programs at one time such as Overland Navigator, National Geographic Topo, etc?

craig

I don't use a port splitter, but I know that others are using both the free XPort and the commercial GPSGate. I've used GPSGate as a simulator, but not as a splitter.

GPSGate won't close the COM port if a clean exit isn't performed. This is a problem in a development environment, but would rarely if ever be a problem with normal usage.

I'd try XPort first, since it is free. If that gives you any trouble then give the low cost GPSGate a try.

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior