overland rally in holister

lehel1

Adventurer
hello all

well, our camper is pretty much finished. so we decided to head for the overland rally in holister early oct, it was a fantastic experience.

there was a weekend of classes, many of which were held in the holister 4wd park obsticle courses. we never expected we might be able to put our camper thru so many different terrians in what was a safe enviorment. the last day we even felt comfortable enough to enter the overland challenge run thru a great obsticle course. we were tiring slow but as the saying used much in the classes goes "protect your asset" ; ) we went thru some stuff i never would have tryed by ourselves and happily have found the fuso to be everything we have hoped for.

we learned more than we could have imagined in such a short time and give a big thanks to all the overland crew. truly not to be missed if your planning on traveling.

were now looking forward more than ever to the overland expo in apr, we made it last year but did not participate as we didn't get signed up in time.

check out lots of pictures in the finished events tread under thanks to the overland rally crew (i think thats it)

hope your all enjoying. hope to see more treads on how everyones rigs are coming along. i beleive we got 6 or so just here on the west coast. perhaps time to get something going or meet at an event like this one

cheers lehel and laura

p.s.laura took more pics of the event, we'd be glad to send to someone kind enough to post them for us. i still seem to have less than a 50/50 success rate on posting pics lol

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
p.s.laura took more pics of the event, we'd be glad to send to someone kind enough to post them for us. i still seem to have less than a 50/50 success rate on posting pics lol

Do you have a photobucket account?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior