OVRLND Camper Build

WarrZone14

Only had time for a small project this weekend. Just decided to make my own trekpak for the utensil drawer in the kitchen. Got the idea from a video on YouTube and actually turned out pretty slick. Staying organized keeps me sane in a small space, as I'm sure many can relate. Just need a utensil set now cause I don't feel like sharing with my usual kitchen stuff. Any recommendations?
IMG_20200314_152610_compress27.jpgIMG_20200314_152713_compress41.jpg

DoubleDD

Operation DIY Lagun Table. Wanted to make my own swivel table without drilling any holes into the truck bed. This is protoype #1 and was mostly going for proof of concept. This will definitely work for now but will need some fine-tuning to get it just right and looking a bit more refined. View attachment 572294

Used these factory holes that come with these tie downs that say they can handle up to 250 lbs. So I figure it is plenty strong enough.View attachment 572295View attachment 572297
A 1/2 inch bolt, some washers, a scrap of 2x6, a PVC pipe, some pipe tow down straps, and some various galvanized pipe and I'm mostly there with the leg. Had to add that piece at the bottom to keep there from being any flex. Worked like a charm!
How sturdy did you find the 250 lb tie down hooks? I'm getting ready to attach my furniture and was trying to use the same tie downs but am finding limitations. I like the use of wedging a piece of wood in there. Is there much flex?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior