Oz Tents

Runt

Adventurer
Hello all,

I have been trying to source an OZ Tent RV1. No luck! No one stocks or they don't want to ship to Canada, OZ Tent USA replies to emails but only says contact our distributors. Considering over half a dozen of them I have contacted so far either don't ship to Canada or don't stock them or don't want to bother dealing with OZ tent has me skeptical about this company. Any body know where I can get one or any information about them?

Thanks in advance

Kcdude

Adventurer
I bought one direct from Dicks Sporting Goods a few years ago...was able to use a 20% off online coupon too!

You try Bass Pro Shop?

brodiee2

I brought one into canada. Ordered from family tent camping "excellent site" and picked up in montana at a shipping outlet, which is the only way u will get one new in Canada. The reason there are no canadian distributors and no one will import them here is because they aren't legal. They don't meet Canada's fire retardant guidelines and thus you cant buy or ship them in from a retailer. I can attest to the very high quality of these tents but the warranty would be a plain to deal with as it would be on your dime to ship it back into the states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz