Pajero Mk1 Tourer build-up

SOFpirate

Adventurer
It's a masterpiece!

I absolutely love the rugged go anywhere look of the Gen I's. Coupled with your practical and sensible build, I would say you have close to THE truck to own.

... the only thing that would make it perfect would be cruise control.

Cruisn

Adventurer
It's a masterpiece!

I absolutely love the rugged go anywhere look of the Gen I's. Coupled with your practical and sensible build, I would say you have close to THE truck to own.

... the only thing that would make it perfect would be cruise control.

it has crusie control! well... hand operated throttle that you can lock... loll australia is pretty flat so it works a treat

Cruisn

Adventurer
excellent.. i shall celebrate by eating a whole bag of cookies and not feeling quilty after... muahahahaha

Cruisn

Adventurer
Little more work this weekend:

got the u- joint fixed, fixed the steering and installed the fender flares, which the missus doesnt like, she states I need to order the 5" flares of ebay.. oookay... if you say so..

pajposesmall-1.jpg

pajpose2small.jpg

Last edited:

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
The fender flares look sweet! Do you have the rear jump seats? The US 1st gen LWB didn't have the vented rear windows or 3rd row jump seat options.

Cruisn

Adventurer
The fender flares look sweet! Do you have the rear jump seats? The US 1st gen LWB didn't have the vented rear windows or 3rd row jump seat options.

it "had" the rear jump seats in the back, they were ditched long time ago.

scrubber3

Not really here
Thank you for not getting the larger fender flares. They look perfect as it sits now. Not too small, not to large....just right. It's looking very nice and everything you have done is purpose built. Good job! Love the blacked out hood BTW and I ditched my jump seats last year as well. I found them useless and took up too much space. I need some bumpers similar to yours.

bitoy

Observer
what size tires are you running?

They look tall and thin. Just the way an expe rig should look. :smiley_drive:

Cruisn

Adventurer
33x10.5r15

thats what I was going for, good for highway, but if it gets rough I have the clearance to get out of it.

Cruisn

Adventurer
I got more work done today!
on the way to work I rolled over 300000kms
10032012542.jpg

And started on a dual spare tyre carrier.
10032012543.jpg

10032012544.jpg

10032012546.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior