part time hubs

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
They are called manual hubs and they allow you to disengage the front axle shafts completely from the outer hub in the event of a cv failure, lots of info about it.

They are called manual hubs and they allow you to disengage the front axle shafts completely from the outer hub in the event of a cv failure, lots of info about it.

lord have mercy, do you really think me that stupid, or u simply like making a fool of yourself online?

referring to the brand and design of these hubs as they are not common here in oregon.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
lord have mercy, do you really think me that stupid, or u simply like making a fool of yourself online?

referring to the brand and design of these hubs as they are not common here in oregon.

You asked if anyone had heard of lock out hubs. Or perhaps you worded your question incorrectly? Ask the right question and you will receive the correct answer.

Last edited:
dude, are u drunk? re read the post and chill on the pissing match.

ive called you out on a number of your misstatements over the years. your quick on the comments, but lacking on the supporting retort.

your comments are often acerbic ,unpleasant or downright off the mark.

Last edited:

Lucky j

Explorer
I do not want tomjump in a long feud, but you did mention type, and not brand.

Since many type and brand are available. You could have pull a little on the comment.

But how am'l to jump in such a discussion.

snare

Adventurer
dude, are u drunk? re read the post and chill on the pissing match.

ive called you out on a number of your misstatements over the years. your quick on the comments, but lacking on the supporting retort.

your comments are often acerbic ,unpleasant or downright off the mark.

:) agreed

the gen 1 dont really need them, especially after my new the mods. settle in, but i should get a pair and see if they are crackers...or just cracked.

or have they already been tried and found lacking????

plh

Explorer
the gen 1 dont really need them, especially after my new the mods. settle in, but i should get a pair and see if they are crackers...or just cracked.

or have they already been tried and found lacking????

I'd pass on any except real Superwinch, real Aisin or real Mitsubishi China (Changfeng). I have experience with several Chinese copies, and found them not to be worth the hassle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior