Partner stove windscreen fix

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Yes. I nipped the grate rod a touch so they nest down.. the grate rods have ample overlap over the ledge they rest on, so shortening has no negative. You can see it in the pic.

Roger M.

Adventurer
I'd love to grab a set shipped to Canada?
I can't see them on eBay though ... maybe a direct order with a PayPal transfer??

Roger M.

Adventurer
Need to make some more.. no prob shipping to Ca...
Unfortunately, your eBay order page brings up a message saying you won't ship to B.C. Canada.
Must be a setting somewhere in the shipping preferences.
But I do see this latest set ... and will order as soon as I can!

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Unfortunately, your eBay order page brings up a message saying you won't ship to B.C. Canada.
Must be a setting somewhere in the shipping preferences.
But I do see this latest set ... and will order as soon as I can!
I will pm you when I get more made.

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Just put up 4 more pairs.

Roger I have held a pr back for you.. will get shipping costs later today and let you know.

Last ones at 25$. Shipping is killing me coming and going. They'll be $30 after this batch, shipping included.

slowtwitch

Adventurer
Roger, got it.

This will also be the last batch till after xmas... spending time at post office around the holidays is pretty low down on my list.o_O

Maybe the last batch period.. can't imagine there's too many buyers out there for these.

TwinStick

Explorer
Good for you, to design & market your fix.

This is what frustrates me about many USA made products, the refusal to improve their product or even to reply to a letter or email with something other than a standard thanks but no thanks response from someone who wants nothing more than to give a suggestion on how to improve their product. I've been doing this my whole life. Only once did my phone ever ring. It was Toyota. I have never received anything but generic responses in emails or letters (before the internet).
I guess in this day and age it's not even worth doing that anymore.

MiamiC70

i feel
Good for you, to design & market your fix.

This is what frustrates me about many USA made products, the refusal to improve their product or even to reply to a letter or email with something other than a standard thanks but no thanks response from someone who wants nothing more than to give a suggestion on how to improve their product. I've been doing this my whole life. Only once did my phone ever ring. It was Toyota. I have never received anything but generic responses in emails or letters (before the internet).
I guess in this day and age it's not even worth doing that anymore.
100%

It seems they always know best and know it all And good enough is well, good enough. But heaven forbid someone does it better or cheaper especially if is the Chinese or corporate America. Then you cant get them to stop complaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles