Patent for Simple Shower

Geodoc

Adventurer
Hey all, just wanted to shout out that the US Patent and Trademark Office allowed all 11 claims of the patent for the Simple Shower. Can you believe it? I'm stoked. :wings:

Stop by my booth at the NW Overland Rally in June and I'll let you buy me a beer while I regale you with tales of how I did it :coffeedrink:

Thanks to all of you who have been both verbally and financially supportive (i.e., bought Simple Showers). It's been a long 2 years and 25 days since I applied, but it's been worth it.

MTaco

Adventurer
Congratulations! It's nice to see something go right for someone every once in a while. :victory:

I hope you make millions and millions of dollars!

Geodoc

Adventurer
For you cruiserpilot, I'll even bring the special package :sombrero:

At MTaco, a couple of Gs would be enough (at least, for my needs - how much does it cost to drive around the world?).

Geodoc

Adventurer
was it you I bought a couple from at the Mother earth news fair in Puyallup last June?

Yes. Unfortunately, the MEN moved the fair to Oregon this year, and my travel budget is limited (I live in Enumclaw) so I won't be going. I'm actually moving out of retail (but I do enjoy the NWOR, so I plan on attending that for a couple of years), so don't expect to see me at many shows.

mrwall1

Yes. Unfortunately, the MEN moved the fair to Oregon this year, and my travel budget is limited (I live in Enumclaw) so I won't be going. I'm actually moving out of retail (but I do enjoy the NWOR, so I plan on attending that for a couple of years), so don't expect to see me at many shows.

Cool!! Yes Puyallup was far enough for me!! Oregon is way to far... But glad we went last year we bought 2 from you and love them!! Good luck wholesale I am sure they will take off great!!!

TXLX

Observer
Nice. Reminds me of the first time I saw Bottle Bong in college. Adding to my Amazon wish list. Will be good for washing my feet between the lake and the car.

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
Used my simple shower the first time this weekend in the mountains of Utah around 8000' and it worked great. Using a green ginger ale 2 liter bottle that warmed up pretty nicely in the afternoon sun. Didn't take a full shower, but used the Simple Shower to clean from the waist up.

acg

Adventurer
Geodoc,

It was great to meet you at the NW Overland Rally. My three boys enjoyed your Kids Survival class. And it was great to sit with you and your wife at one of the campfires. We are looking to make extensive use of our Simple Shower!

Cheers,
Andrew

Geodoc

Adventurer
Nice meeting you and your wife, too, Andrew. Your kids were great! I'm glad they like the Survival Class. I might do the same thing next year (need more advertising of the class, though).

Geodoc

Adventurer
Used my simple shower the first time this weekend in the mountains of Utah around 8000' and it worked great. Using a green ginger ale 2 liter bottle that warmed up pretty nicely in the afternoon sun. Didn't take a full shower, but used the Simple Shower to clean from the waist up.
Kewl (or is that "warm"?). If you use a clear plastic water you can take advantage of the UV rays from the sun to make the water potable - Google SODIS method.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles