Patent Pending Universal Poptopper

The Artisan

Adventurer
But in my case the exo profile posts (I was thinking aluminum) support the loaded roof rack, which needs to raise/lower above your pop-top.

So maybe acts as the "road case edges" for the lower walls, but the top face / edges of the roof are hung from the bottom of the roof rack rails?

your pop-top module in between the two. . .
Ah got ya.
Kevin

The Artisan

Adventurer
Patent pending status good for one year, and will file for full within the timeframe.
Next step is build some prototypes to test
with and hope to be in production within 6 months.
Kevin

The Artisan

Adventurer
Somebody is already doing it. Not exactly the same opening mechanism, but very, very similar.

View attachment 522253
Yes similar, but not the same. I looked at the same design a few yrs ago. Someone in Europe did the same design and not sure if was patented. I told Rouge about it but he said it does not matter as it is done overseas. My main market is a stand alone poptopper that can go on van tops, enclosed trailers, teardrops, trucks etc. They can also be used to expand spaces out on the sides if wanted. Anyone can make the lower half pod with my kits or on their own and my topper finishes it off. Cross section of my design. Bar attaches to the side angle and once pulled down and locked the top is up.
Kevin522265

Last edited: