**SOLD**1992 TOYOTA LITEACE 4WD DIESEL CAMPER VAN - 12,000 MILES

robnelly

I recently imported this 1992 Toyota LiteAce Camper Van. Asking $22,000. It has Toyota's 2C model 2.0 liter naturally aspirated diesel engine, and 4wd high and low range. The MPG is around the mid 20's. It has a 5 speed manual transmission on the tree. Awesome little van. In amazing condition. This thing is by no means a drag racer. It can comfortably drive 60 mph long distances. That doesn't mean it can't go faster. It will go 70 mph but it might be pushing the engine a bit. Engine is in amazing shape. Only 12,000 miles on it. Interior has a great setup. As seen in the pictures below the bench seat setup collapses into a bed. Then above that bed you have two rails with cushioned planks that make up another top bunk. Kinda hard to explain but tried to get the best pics of it. It will sleep 4 comfortably. I attempted to but on some General Grabbers but had some minor rubbing. With some minor cutting you could get them to fit. I removed them an put on some new Hancocks. I will let the new owner do that if they want to. The previous owner in Japan had to have been an engineer or just extremely organized/OCD. He has everything numbered at the switch panel. Let me know if you have more questions or want additional pictures. 480-518-2061.

IMG_2372.jpg
IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg
IMG_2367.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2382.jpg
IMG_2384.jpg
IMG_2562.jpg

Last edited:

flyboyaviator

Nice little van, can you please post, the length, height, width and weight, is there a tv? is it registered now with US papers and title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior