Phil's Adventure Tacoma

michaels

Explorer
teh direction youre taking your taco is far safer IMO. you're forced to keep all the weight low now. not to mention your truck looks thousands of times better without the canopy. sucks you cut it up though. now you won't be able to sell it for much.

teh direction youre taking your taco is far safer IMO. you're forced to keep all the weight low now. not to mention your truck looks thousands of times better without the canopy. sucks you cut it up though. now you won't be able to sell it for much.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

The canopy was given away. It served us well and indeed payed for itself even with the roof problem. It saved us money on all the moves lately.

As far as the rest of the stuff we cut it all easily replaceable for around $150...I priced out the parts. That said, once the bumper comes, it will be cut beyond what I can easily return to stock form. Of course, I have no intentions of selling the truck in the near future and if I do it will be to some one who is looking for a truck like this anyways,

Last edited:
The platfrom build has begun! It will be completed next weekend!

I will post up all the details, material, mounting, etc next week. Here is the progress today.

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

A test fitting, with tool box.
IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Completed frame. He painted it after I left and over the next week the final touches will be completed and then the top will be coated with bed liner.
IMG_0261.jpg

Last edited:

heeltoe989

Explorer
The platfrom build has begun! It will be completed next weekend!

I will post up all the details, material, mounting, etc next week. Here is the progress today.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

A test fitting, with tool box.
IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0256-1.jpg

Completed frame. He painted it after I left and over the next week the final touches will be completed and then the top will be coated with bed liner.
IMG_0261.jpg

:Wow1::lurk::lurk:

Bains98

Observer
I never got to install this before our California Trip so I quickly threw this All Pro Transmission Skid Plate on yesterday at lunch.

IMG_7727.gif

I also have this nice addition to my truck:elkgrin:

A new ExPo Sticker!
IMG_7730.gif

you have a beautiful truck:drool: now where can a man get some of those Expo stickers:)

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
Looks great Phil! Love that gadsen sticker too :Wow1:

Hope you're enjoying your new state also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles