Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

6gun

Thank you! The cage passes through the body and ties into the frame as do the sliders.

A few more questions about your awesome rig if you don't mind.
1) What are those fender flares?
2) Axles, gears, tires?
C'mon man you can't post tease pics of a truck that good looking without more details.

Getting ready to set my '99 on '06 F250 axles and 39X12.50R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Would like to open the fenders a little so I don't have to lift as high. Bushwackers look cool but they stick too far out for my tastes. Yours looks like they made a little extra room without looking out of place.

AggieLC

A few more questions about your awesome rig if you don't mind.
1) What are those fender flares?
2) Axles, gears, tires?
C'mon man you can't post tease pics of a truck that good looking without more details.

Getting ready to set my '99 on '06 F250 axles and 39X12.50R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Would like to open the fenders a little so I don't have to lift as high. Bushwackers look cool but they stick too far out for my tastes. Yours looks like they made a little extra room without looking out of place.

The fenders have been cut up high, not sure what the flairs are off of.
The bed is shortened 10 inches.
It has jeep xj 3" coils up front, 4" lift ranger leaf springs in the rear. Drives great, flexes better.
Axles are D44s from an 08 Rubicon w/ e-lockers, trussed and sleeved, 4.88 gears, 1 ton steering, 35 inch KM2s.
Perfect gearing for daily driving this rig, still would like an atlas t case down the road.
So far its taken way more abuse than my 100 series did, and gets more attention for sure.

6gun

The fenders have been cut up high, not sure what the flairs are off of.
The bed is shortened 10 inches.
It has jeep xj 3" coils up front, 4" lift ranger leaf springs in the rear. Drives great, flexes better.
Axles are D44s from an 08 Rubicon w/ e-lockers, trussed and sleeved, 4.88 gears, 1 ton steering, 35 inch KM2s.
Perfect gearing for daily driving this rig, still would like an atlas t case down the road.
So far its taken way more abuse than my 100 series did, and gets more attention for sure.

Sounds like a well set up rig. After I recover from the financial shock of my SAS I would love to pick up an RTT and bob my bed 10-12". Any chance I could get a closer up picture directly from the side so that I can hit the interweb to ID the flares. Sorry to bother, but they look so freaking clean!!!!

Saint Nick

storey618

Observer
YAP7Equ.jpg

fuffl2

My 2017 Colorado ZR2 Diesel. It's had quite a few changes from this picture.

nxSTBqEh.jpg

Nice ZR2! I just picked one up and am looking to mount my tent at the same height as yours. Most of the racks are too tall or sit right at bed level. Would you mind sending over the brand of the bed rack? Also, would it work with a bed cover? Having trouble finding a bed cover/rack combo that will work nicely together. Wife demands a bed cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke