picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

mudraider

Adventurer
Several of you have been asking if I had any left, today I finally had a chance to get out to the yards and grabbed 3 white ball levers to upgrade your crappy red ball lever found in the gen 2.5 Monteros. Price is firm at $75 shipped. Here is my old thread with info and pictures about why you should replace the shifter in your 98-00 Montero http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...eplace-or-upgrade-their-transfer-case-shifter
You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

brad2274

Adventurer
You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol

mudraider

Adventurer
I suppose one upside to living in the 4wd capital of the country is we get a fair amount of them in the local yards.
That would be two upsides, plus probly another of awesome trails and stuff to ride on. Florida is so flat!!!!

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Good to see someone keeping an eye out for these. I wish I had more time to hit the local yards and keep an eye out for the important stuff too. We need a guy like you in every major city haha.

I have a 98 Montero Sport. I believe it has the same transfer case as my old 95 Montero. I haven't opened up the transfer case on my 98. Anyone with any experience with this part on 97-99 Montero Sports?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles