010-L.jpg

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
A couple of WARN rigs:

2011-06-01-14462.jpg

Husky TE 610

2011-06-01-14465.jpg

BMW F800GS

WARN lights, concept skid plates and crash bars (on GS), and WARN XT17 Portable Winches (winch coming soon!).

- Andy

Gren_T

Adventurer
Morroco

spotted this one in tangier port in '08 and the KTM's at a hotel at dades.

I'm looking to add an 80's XT500 to my stable as i could not afford one as a teenager and now they are collectables i still cant afford one..!

regards all

Attachments

• CIMG0081 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0081 (Large).JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 33
  • CIMG0272 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0272 (Large).JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 26
Here is my first bike. 2010 KLX250s. Only have 3 weeks of riding in, but have covered 1000 miles so far.

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

Added a Giant Loop Coyote and a small Wolfman Expedition Tank Bag. Now I just need to come up with a way of carrying more fuel.

Last edited:

sandalscout

Adventurer
Nice KLX. I need to take some more recent pictures of my XT250, feel like I'm finally getting the bike to a point that I'd feel comfortable one a multi-day ride, just have to get my faith in my own ability in check and get out there.

I added a Coyote about 2 weeks ago, love it! Plan on getting the new GL Diablo tank bag, and I've emailed them the with the chance of hoping to get a front fender bag in matching colors to the Diablo and Coyote.

Nice KLX. I need to take some more recent pictures of my XT250, feel like I'm finally getting the bike to a point that I'd feel comfortable one a multi-day ride, just have to get my faith in my own ability in check and get out there.

I added a Coyote about 2 weeks ago, love it! Plan on getting the new GL Diablo tank bag, and I've emailed them the with the chance of hoping to get a front fender bag in matching colors to the Diablo and Coyote.

Yeah, just added the Coyote two days ago. Love the thing. I'm shocked at how much I can fit in it, yet I don't even know its there.

sandalscout

Adventurer
Yeah, me too... I went round and round debating between the Great Basin and the Coyote thinking I would eventually upgrade bikes and could just cinch down the big one if I got it. So glad I got the Coyote, I think the Great Basin is only at home on a 590 or larger bike. The Coyote is big enough that with an "ultra-light" mentality it will work on any bike.

RedDog

Explorer
I had dinner with Phil in Montana last week. He zips around town pretty good on that thing too. Nice machine.

ben2go

Adventurer
I just went through this whole thread.I am so jealous.I recently looked at a white 09 Suzuki DR200 that was brand spanking new.The odometer hadn't even rolled over to 1/10 of a mile from being pushed around the show room floor.It's perfect for my weekenders.Just gotta come up with $3500.Maybe I sell one of my other bikes.

gabepari

Explorer
Father's Day Ride

I was "allowed" to get out of the shop and leave the family behind for a quick over-nighter on Father's Day weekend... :sombrero:

Bikes all ready, man 5pm couldn't come fast enough...
fathersdayride_001.jpg

Common sight in Southern California... Re-Route!!
fathersdayride_004.jpg

Nice little campsite...
fathersdayride_008.jpg

The bikes will sleep here for the night...
fathersdayride_009.jpg

And we slept here...
fathersdayride_012.jpg

Had a blast. Can't wait to get out for some longer trips this summer.

Gabe

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram

I dig the S converted SM, do you ever swap to the SM wheels. I recently got an S and want an SM wheelset for commuting around town and maybe some fun at the track.

What are you using for storage? I'm leaning towards the Giant Loop Coyote, is that what you're using? Are you happy with what you have?

gabepari

Explorer
I dig the S converted SM, do you ever swap to the SM wheels. I recently got an S and want an SM wheelset for commuting around town and maybe some fun at the track.

What are you using for storage? I'm leaning towards the Giant Loop Coyote, is that what you're using? Are you happy with what you have?

I don't swap wheels as much as I used to, riding in the dirt is more funner :bike_rider:

I have a 1st gen Giant Loop. It's really nice, but the new ones are WAY better, I may replace mine if I can spare the coin or if they do some sort of loyalty trade-up thing (hint hint GL :elkgrin:) Wolfman Enduro tank bag, happy with it as well. The tail bag is a stackable set of tank bags from a larger touring bike. I made a rear rack with a removable plateform that holds the bags, then a bungy net keeps them from bouncing around. Kind of a mish mash of bags, but it works for now. My ideal setup would be a combination of Giant Loop Coyote, Wolfman Tank and Rollie bags, and some Rotopax for fuel and water. But for now, I'll just keep putting my $$'s into the fuel tank :coffeedrink:

Gabe

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I'm trying two up with my wifey pooh

So far mostly asphalt, but at least she's getting on the bike. We've been married for 38 years, and I think I have found an outdoor activity that she will enjoy doing with me! Hooray!

Biker Babe Nance 6-11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles