Pics of your Ambulance. Post Up!

Coachgeo

Explorer

Another trick the old guys did was make 'balloon' tires. These consisted of used aircraft tires .....
yep and their was an old big Red truck with the largest White Wall huge tires on it as a decaying landmark of little pawn shop? on Panama City Beach in my youth. Think it was still I left week after Graduating HS in 1980.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
yep and their was an old big Red truck with the largest White Wall huge tires on it as a decaying landmark of little pawn shop? on Panama City Beach in my youth. Think it was still I left week after Graduating HS in 1980.

1980? Me too, sorta sad to say. Gettin long in the tooth now!

hhormann

Hello All,

SO I am considering getting rid of my 2015 trd offroad tacoma (family is getting bigger) and ive been looking at a 97 ambulance with the regular body and high top, has the quigley conversion. The issue i have is this would be a my daily driver (7 mile commute). What the mpg and the thoughts on this being a possible commuter. I would be stripping most of the cabinets out to just have a bench/bed and possible one captains chair.

Coachgeo

Explorer
Hello All,

SO I am considering getting rid of my 2015 trd offroad tacoma (family is getting bigger) and ive been looking at a 97 ambulance with the regular body and high top, has the quigley conversion. The issue i have is this would be a my daily driver (7 mile commute). What the mpg and the thoughts on this being a possible commuter. I would be stripping most of the cabinets out to just have a bench/bed and possible one captains chair.
The "Ambulance FAQ" thread would be a wise place to seek your answer. A good place to post question if you don't find your answer there.

Motodyll

EC0323E9-5C6E-4B51-9151-0B2BC907A088.jpgEC0323E9-5C6E-4B51-9151-0B2BC907A088.jpg

Here is Vambi
96 Ford 7.3 powerstroke with a quigley conversion. Just bought it and have Lots and lots of future plans but the first thing that had to happen was paint, just got it primed and waiting for another nice enough day to paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior