Pics of your VAN! Post up!

silentsamurai

Explorer
there is currently a white Sportsmobile parked outside my work right now in costa mesa. Not sure if the man / woman works in my building, but it's in the same parking lot.

White with black side ladder and black rear tire carrier w/ no tire.

hello if you're on this site!

Recommended books for Overlanding

dsw4x4

Adventurer
T.Low I think that would look very cool. I am going to do my van in silver to match the stripe I put on the pop top. I was wanting to break up the white shuttle bus look. I am also doing the flare over the wheel well in silver too.

Brettf I sort of did a post on building my top here it is.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23254

Thanks for the comments everyone with any luck It will be usable in the next few weeks.

Derek

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Thanks for your opinions, guys.

Ya know, I was going to take the body cladding off anyway...so i could paint it black first, and I have an extra set of the same Chevy wheels with some worn BFG ATs on them, so i can paint those too. And how much could a black front bumper cover off a cargo van possibly cost at a junkyard?
I could drive it around for a while like that, then if I don't like, take the cladding off and put the old wheels and bumper cover back on...:ylsmoke:

Saline

Adventurer
Nice van Peggert!
BTW, who makes the steps that you have on your van? I'm looking for something very similar.
Thanks,
Josh

Recommended books for Overlanding