Pics of your VAN! Post up!

They are the LED ones, mine are TruckLight but sold by Rigid Lights. My buddy with the green bus found some identical on ebay for $100, that's the way to go!

Vosicky brand are a knock off of the Trucklite, work well and have a decent cut off.

Link to green bus build? Love it.

Railvan

Adventurer
A photo of a small part of my van. This is the front section of the ceiling in my Sportsmobile poptop. A solar panel was stolen off the roof of my van and I didn't find out until a week had gone by, and it rained hard much of that week. So now I am planning to replace all the ceiling panels in the poptop of my Sportsmobile. It looks like this is the only serious damage. The poptop fabric is stained slightly from what I am guessing is the dye in the plywood used for the ceiling. The rusts spots on the curtains came out completely with a rust remover, so that is good news. The solar was a ten year old flexible panel that had quit working last year, so whoever stole it got nothing useful for their effort. The new glass solar panels will go on this summer. New security lighting and a gate are being installed in my backyard as well.
IMG_2679.JPG

coolhandlucc

Work & Play
d8e64dd67fdb6c4bf1471ddaaad00a66.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

whith

Great color and I fully endorse going to Agile for suspension work. I've used them on two vans now. Who did the rack?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online