Pics of your VAN! Post up!

marret

Looks good. I have KO2s that got very noisy after about 12k miles. Trying something else next.

Do the XLTs have the winter service rating with mountain snowflake on the tire?

bozwell13

Observer
Yeah my KO2s were as loud at 15K miles as some cheap mud terrains I've had in the past, feels like we're paying top dollar for the look and name only. The Coopers do not have the snowflake but I ran a couple sets last winter on service trucks and they did very well. Having them siped makes a huge difference too. I notice the Coopers have a 60K warranty while the BFG is 50K, I don't expect either one to get even close.

Raul

Adventurer
Yeah my KO2s were as loud at 15K miles as some cheap mud terrains I've had in the past, feels like we're paying top dollar for the look and name only. The Coopers do not have the snowflake but I ran a couple sets last winter on service trucks and they did very well. Having them siped makes a huge difference too. I notice the Coopers have a 60K warranty while the BFG is 50K, I don't expect either one to get even close.
I was very pleased with the Cooper AT3 on my old RWD E150. Fairly quiet and did great on the snow. On the 4x4 E350 I have Falken AT3W and love them.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Hi Nick

I'll send you a PM with his info. He just started building an ambo so his bus might also be up for sale at some point...

Cheers
David
Hey, if you’re up to pulling an engine, there’s an ‘06 Crestline over here that lost a cylinder, $2500 obo. Combine that with the 6.0 for $500 and you’d have your self a running/driving time bomb of a 6.0... Like my pitch?

Abitibi

Explorer
Hey, if you’re up to pulling an engine, there’s an ‘06 Crestline over here that lost a cylinder, $2500 obo. Combine that with the 6.0 for $500 and you’d have your self a running/driving time bomb of a 6.0... Like my pitch?
I think I saw that one. What do you mean by "the 6.0 fir $500"? Is there a 6.0 for sale as well?

Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
a very generous expo member posted these seats for FREE in the for sale thread and it just so happened I was about 8 miles away and have been looking for gray conversion van double armrest captain chairs for a few months now.... got the passenger side one mounted, waiting on a new slider then Im mounting the drivers side.... super comfy and best of all no more 90s aqua velour!!

eblau

Adventurer
As a follow up I will have the original captains chairs up for free soon, they are in great shape and really comfortable. Both have power lumbar and the drivers side is power height/ tilt adjustable. Pulling them from a 92 E250.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
As a follow up I will have the original captains chairs up for free soon, they are in great shape and really comfortable. Both have power lumbar and the drivers side is power height/ tilt adjustable. Pulling them from a 92 E250.
Free? Location? Pictures?

eblau

Adventurer
Free, gotta pay it forward!!

Winchester VA

There is a picture of the drivers one in the post above, I'll snap a few more when I have them both out. They will not have the bases just the seats ready to bolt to whatever you are putting them on.

Free? Location? Pictures?