Pics of your VAN! Post up!

johnpcraig

I installed a spartan locker on my van last night! It's pretty sweet. But a heads up for anyone else thinking about a drop in locker for your e350, none of the ones on the market are a factory fit for our d60's...all the d60 lunchbox lockers are missing a channel for you to slide your c-clip back on.
Simple enough solution though...just grind out a c channel on one of the sides of the locker.
Redoval helped me out with the install and ground out this c-channel for me. Beautiful work under tight time constraints!
Image1461244706.753585.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laz 1

Observer
My 1999 AWD GMC SAFARI MICRO MINI MOTORHOME BUILD.
Just got it inspected and BC certified, and back on the road after the big box body build.

Bit by bit it is getting there ...
tomorrow to Victoria to build my HEAVY DUTY bumpers, get a transmission service, and grab some rubber checkerplate material for the rock guards.
(;-{)
20160421_195736_zpsd17hcbzb.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
Hey Thanks! Yep those are the stock wheels with BFG KO2 265/75r16, I was going to paint the wheels black but I am kind of digging the new look. Advanced put a dana 44 up front when they did the conversion so I was able to keep the 8x6.5 lug pattern. When I purchased it, it had 285/70r17s on it with some ultra gauntlet 17x9 wheels that the dealership put on. They looked good but performance was horrible, tranny sounded like it was hurting with the 3.73s and I couldn't turn the wheels and hit a bump at the same time without problems, so they had to come off.

Before...
image_zpspdlns5he.jpeg
a

350outrage

Adventurer
Some updates worthy of a new picture.

Monstalinered the entire bottom of this van in charcoal grey. Then added a 2" VanCompass lift on the front! Can't wait until they have the rear portion available.

25941869504_0753e27402_z_d.jpg

added a new stainless cabinet inside with a maple top to match my cabinets.

26274613270_7a08767b9e_z_d.jpg

I really like the inside of this van. . .really practical and cool!

Umnak

Adventurer
Monstaliner

Monstalinered the entire bottom of this van in charcoal grey. Then added a 2" VanCompass lift on the front! Can't wait until they have the rear portion available.

25941869504_0753e27402_z_d.jpg

How hard was doing the Monstaliner? It looks great and would certainly solve the gravel chip problem. Any pictures?

Last edited:

tienckb

Adventurer
7764c6fc61ac5bcf37ab03599733aef3.jpg

Getting much love from wicked van Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

Accrete

Explorer
Just back from several days set up by the Santiam River in the Quartzville BLM area east of Sweet Home Oregon.
My wife nearly always finds a bit of gold down at the river no matter where we camp in the area.

This was our first official outing with the chuck/galley box on the Aluminess bumpers. The set up met all our expectations in ease and functionality.

: ) Thom

Attachments

• 2016-04QCawd01.jpg
    2016-04QCawd01.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 122

Petrolburner

Explorer
My 1999 AWD GMC SAFARI MICRO MINI MOTORHOME BUILD.
Just got it inspected and BC certified, and back on the road after the big box body build.

Bit by bit it is getting there ...
tomorrow to Victoria to build my HEAVY DUTY bumpers, get a transmission service, and grab some rubber checkerplate material for the rock guards.
(;-{)
20160421_195736_zpsd17hcbzb.jpg

That looks awesome, I'd love to see more.

86scotty

Cynic

I dig your four legged accessory chillin' in there. Looks just like mine.

:)

ert01

Adventurer
I installed a spartan locker on my van last night! It's pretty sweet. But a heads up for anyone else thinking about a drop in locker for your e350, none of the ones on the market are a factory fit for our d60's...all the d60 lunchbox lockers are missing a channel for you to slide your c-clip back on.
Simple enough solution though...just grind out a c channel on one of the sides of the locker.
Redoval helped me out with the install and ground out this c-channel for me. Beautiful work under tight time constraints!
View attachment 341163

So what Spartan Locker did you start with? And is this going in a front D60 or a rear D60 or does it matter? I've kinda wanted to try one out in my quigley front axle and your post has given me some new hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz