Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Travois

Good to hear. What is your website or company? When you say you need to trim a little is that the shell to get it to match the curve of the roof? Just wondering since my bus is custom what top I should order. Do you find the front open style is better than the ones that pop all the way up? Since it’s a school I have about 13ft of roof to work with.

I would order the roof for the Sprinter 144 low roof, its fairly large, wide, the roof outline should match your roof. Generally we always order the front lift, as even in the rear, we gain 2 feet. Our company is www.travois.ca but Jordan in the UK is a great guy and easy to deal with.

Tstege83

I would order the roof for the Sprinter 144 low roof, its fairly large, wide, the roof outline should match your roof. Generally we always order the front lift, as even in the rear, we gain 2 feet. Our company is www.travois.ca but Jordan in the UK is a great guy and easy to deal with.

Awesome thanks for the info I got in contact with him. Seems to be a reasonable price for a nice product. I’ll update once ordered and detail the install.

Thanks again

CaptainBuilt

mAUE8nJh.jpg

IMG_20190717_120739_886.jpg

Been living out of this since the beginning of the year. Finally got the lift, transfer case, and rear driveshaft installed last week. Now I just need to get the exhaust and front driveshaft made up and the 4x4 will be complete! Been a great rig so far...base is a 2006 Ford E350 Vanterra with the 5speed trans and V10 engine.

CaptainBuilt

View attachment 528326

Been living out of this since the beginning of the year. Finally got the lift, transfer case, and rear driveshaft installed last week. Now I just need to get the exhaust and front driveshaft made up and the 4x4 will be complete! Been a great rig so far...base is a 2006 Ford E350 Vanterra with the 5speed trans and V10 engine.

Nice rig. I'm not full time, yet. Waiting on the wife to kick me out.

Had the opportunity to spend some time around Silverton on the way to Saratoga Springs UT about 3 weeks ago. My dad, brother -in-law and a couple cousins, along with some of their sons joined us and it was so much fun!

Beautiful scenery. Rivers, streams and creeks were full! Loved it.
IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_3073-EFFECTS.jpg

Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
Did two nights at the Oregon Inlet campground in NC. This National Park campground upgraded some of their already paved RV spots with power and water. Short walk to the beach, ample room in each site, great time. Snapped a quick one of the van. I did have an odd issue with my stove propane line, it developed a large leak since my last trip leaving us with only the outdoor grille to cook on. Gotta get that fixed this week.

F8C04949-4492-4EB8-9B51-3E973E086DAE.jpeg

6door74

Had the opportunity to spend some time around Silverton on the way to Saratoga Springs UT about 3 weeks ago. My dad, brother -in-law and a couple cousins, along with some of their sons joined us and it was so much fun!

Beautiful scenery. Rivers, streams and creeks were full! Loved it.
View attachment 528862

View attachment 528863

View attachment 528864

View attachment 528865

How did you know your 2WD would be ok on this trail? I have a E350 2WD and would love to hit a trail like this. Problem is I'm scared I'll get in over my head. I'd follow your lead on this one but I'm in Maryland ? might have to add a trip to UT to our schedule next year. Does this specific trail have a name? Thanks and enjoy the van!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles