Pics of your VAN! Post up!

fratermus

FT boondocker
IMG_20200611_103100.jpg

between Logan UT and the Idaho border.

90% of the build was was scrap, recycled, used. Was going for functional and cheap to facilitate an early, low-cost retirement and neither the van nor I will be winning any local beauty contests. Muffin (asleep in the sun) came from the used dog lot in El Paso.

willywalderbeast

Master of None
Nice Pic willywalderbeast.
I like that little Honda!!

Thanks! Yea I ditched the GS I had on the back and picked this little guy up. I carry it up front so we have easy access to all are rear storage now. And it’s the funnest bike ever to ride street or dirt!

CaptainBuilt

@willywalderbeast
What is it? Looking to pickup something small like that.

Honda Monkey bike, 50cc. They made them in the 80's, and they just brought them back. You can buy a new one now.

willywalderbeast

Master of None
@willywalderbeast
What is it? Looking to pickup something small like that.

It’s a Honda CT70 or Trail 70. Made 69-82 then again for a few years in the early 90s. Throw a $300 88cc kit on it and you can cruise at about 50mph. Oh and you can register them as they are street legal. Perfect little bike for around the campsite, down to the fishing hole, or running into town for some beer.9600E475-6D07-4930-9FA5-2E06353A403C.jpeg

D9595790-B244-4D08-A7FB-A1FE5994BC44.jpeg

jkam

nomadic man
I found a 4x4 van for sale in Albuquerque.
It was a Pathfinder conversion and was used by the Air Force before being auctioned off.
I did a build thread here.
Kvan

This is what it looked like the day I bought it.
kvan.jpg
I put a bunch of money and time into it and it turned out nicely.
I lived in it for about a year and then decided to get an RV to live in.
This is what it looked like when I sold it.
exterior jan 2004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles