Pics of your VAN! Post up!

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Where is that? Those are cool pics!

The snowy ones are Lake Mono and Crowley Lake. We arrived just after a very unseasonable snowfall (its pretty dry here in the winter).

The dry ones are somewhere north east of lake mead on a very lonely road.

BrianBee

Our california starter home. She's a 2017 Ford Transit rwd, hr, non-extended. We self converted in 2019 and have been living in it since. She's not super off-road capable, but she works for our needs. We're considering adding a VC lift, suspension upgrade, and truetrac
DSC07612__01.jpg

Farfrumwork

Long weekend in southern Utah, came home yesterday.

Valley of the Gods
Gods_day.jpgGods_night.jpg

I have some good night shots of the geological features also, but no van in there....

Really cool driving around Comb Wash and Butler Wash. Hiking to ruins and petroglyphs, and dinosaur tracks!

I just picked up this totally stock one owner 2010 E350 XLT 15 passenger with 22,500 miles, fully documented maintenance and a clean car fax. Time to update my avatar!

It only had 690 hours on it.

BeigeBeast.jpg

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Not really: the lowest points are the sewer drain points and the muffler for the onan generator. We also hit the hitch a few times; it has a lot of overhang. I've never touched down on the fiberglass.

I'm not looking to make this thing a real off-roader- It's 22' long and weighs around 8,000 lbs when we have our music gear loaded. Just a few more inches of clearance would help us getting into the remote campsites we prefer.
FYI My 08 turtle top duramax express van weighs 8100 lbs completely empty, I weighed it. My fathers 92 Airstream B190 weighs 13000, I weighed it too. My 10 Quigley weighs 7600 empty. I will bet your loaded rv weighs more like 12000-13000lb or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles