Pics of your VAN! Post up!

silentsamurai

Explorer
there is currently a white Sportsmobile parked outside my work right now in costa mesa. Not sure if the man / woman works in my building, but it's in the same parking lot.

White with black side ladder and black rear tire carrier w/ no tire.

hello if you're on this site!

suecyde

Observer
Railbat photoshopped my van with in black. Should I?

allblackdownunder.jpg

I think you should Line-X the black areas...then it would look good + add some protection.

dsw4x4

Adventurer
T.Low I think that would look very cool. I am going to do my van in silver to match the stripe I put on the pop top. I was wanting to break up the white shuttle bus look. I am also doing the flare over the wheel well in silver too.

Brettf I sort of did a post on building my top here it is.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23254

Thanks for the comments everyone with any luck It will be usable in the next few weeks.

Derek

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Thanks for your opinions, guys.

Ya know, I was going to take the body cladding off anyway...so i could paint it black first, and I have an extra set of the same Chevy wheels with some worn BFG ATs on them, so i can paint those too. And how much could a black front bumper cover off a cargo van possibly cost at a junkyard?
I could drive it around for a while like that, then if I don't like, take the cladding off and put the old wheels and bumper cover back on...:ylsmoke:

peggert

My 2009 Quigley E150

Attachments

• 2009 Quigley 1.JPG
    2009 Quigley 1.JPG
    313.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • 2009 Quigley 2.JPG
    2009 Quigley 2.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 901
  • Moab 1.JPG
    Moab 1.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 904
  • Moab 2.JPG
    Moab 2.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 769
Last edited:

Saline

Adventurer
Nice van Peggert!
BTW, who makes the steps that you have on your van? I'm looking for something very similar.
Thanks,
Josh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles