pictures ??????????????

lehel1

Adventurer
well. how about it.

anyone willing to share how one goes about posting pictures here ??????

quite frankly i'm just about to give up on the whole thing here. i do appreciate the offers for help to post them for me, but i got a buisness to run and don't have the time or energy to hack my way around this site to figure it all out.
if this doesn't go well i wish you all the best on your projects

lehel

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Follow this link to help you post pics. It can be pretty tricky at first, but no problem after you have done it once. If you want to put pics in the thread then you will need a photo hosting site, like your own website, flicker, etc. I use photobucket and it makes it really easy. Good luck. don't get frustrated, this is a great community and we are willing to help each other out. Besides, I hope you can get pics posted, I want to see your rig as I'm sure the rest of us do too.

kerry

Expedition Leader
The pictures of my camera, downloaded to my computer are usually too large to post here. What I do is open them on my computer, then using the software, select 'save as' 'best for web'. Then I hit reply to a thread, then to the 'manage attachments' button just below this box I am typing in. It has a 'browse' button. I hit it, then browse my pictures until I find the one I just resized to fit here. I then select that picture, it appears in the 'browse' box. I then hit 'attach'. It takes a second or so, then I can hit 'submit reply' and it's in the thread.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
lehel,

How are you going with it? Most of us sympathize with you and went through the same early hassles of posting pics, so we're all keen to see you through it. Don't give up. Keen to see your truck.

Regards John.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior