Polaris RZR XP Turbo Build Off Vehicle

Kye2391

You go from racing four wheelers as a pro, then rzrs, and now you are a build guru. Teach me your ways O wise one👍😁😁

bmzero

Observer
I wanted to give you guys a little preview of the build. Please don't share these photos out until January 4th.

This vehicle has been a lot of fun to build as I feel we pushed the limits quite a bit. It's a very capable machine.

I still have a lot of parts to add to it. I'll be updating it for the next couple of weeks.

Voting starts tomorrow. I'll post the link to the Facebook voting page as soon as Polaris turns it on.

Please let me know what you think about the RZR.

See the full photo gallery at http://expeditionutv.com/project-xpd-polaris-rzr-xp-turbo-expedition-build/.

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-18-1.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-2.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-4.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-6.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-12.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-16.jpg

Polaris-RZR-Turbo-XPD-17.jpg

Last edited:

bmzero

Observer
Thanks.

I talked to those guys a couple of years ago at SEMA. I like their steering rack. With the weight of these tires, a good rack will be essential.

bmzero

Observer
Very nice Britt keep up the good work.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

We'll be adding all of the cool expedition products to this build over the next few days. I drew up a cool custom trailer rack, adding an ARB cooler, compressor, storage bags, etc. etc.

Please throw some votes my way if you think this is the best vehicle in the contest. You can vote once a day.

Voting link - Polaris Facebook Page

bmzero

Observer
Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote.

They reset the voting application to allow only one vote per user. I think that's more fair and better than having to ask everyone to vote every day. Unfortunately, it wiped out all of the previous votes. If you feel so inclined, please cast your vote one more time. That should be the last time needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior