Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

hankgs

Adventurer
What trailer is that?
1640 ESP Rockwood- So far it's been a great off road camper- It's rare I ever camp in a "campground", usually dispersed camping. It's been on a lot of washboard roads which kind of concerns me, but it has been holding up well. I go through it after each use and clean / survey / tighten anything that appears loose-so far I've only had to re secure the heating unit. It's probably got 5k-6k on it with about 500 miles of off-pavement.

geanes

1640 ESP Rockwood- So far it's been a great off road camper- It's rare I ever camp in a "campground", usually dispersed camping. It's been on a lot of washboard roads which kind of concerns me, but it has been holding up well. I go through it after each use and clean / survey / tighten anything that appears loose-so far I've only had to re secure the heating unit. It's probably got 5k-6k on it with about 500 miles of off-pavement.
Thanks for the reply! I'll definitely check these out.

PCO6

Adventurer
I picked up a Clipper Express 9.0td a few days ago. These are a few pics of it on the way home. The last one is from web and shows the trailer opened up. I have plans to modify it (larger axle, wheels, flat fenders, kayak & bike racks, etc.) and will start as soon as I get my thoughts sorted out and parts and materials assembled. It should be a fun project!

ex m38a1er

Adventurer
I picked up a Clipper Express 9.0td a few days ago. These are a few pics of it on the way home. The last one is from web and shows the trailer opened up. I have plans to modify it (larger axle, wheels, flat fenders, kayak & bike racks, etc.) and will start as soon as I get my thoughts sorted out and parts and materials assembled. It should be a fun project!

View attachment 509443View attachment 509444View attachment 509445
Cool!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it !!!!!!! Any pics from the inside?

PCO6

Adventurer
Thanks. I haven't had a chance to take any inside pics of mine yet but here are some from the web. It's quite comfortable and it sure is nice to be able to stand up in it. The lid goes up and down in about 3 minutes. With the interior panels unzipped it's quite airy. It has a fridge, propane heater, A/C and a blue tooth stereo. I'm not sure I'm going to need all of that so some may be coming out.

They also offer a light duty "off road" version (see video link). It has some good things but it's not the way I plan to build it.