Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

vegan_jeeper

www.offroadvegan.com
From my recent Rubicon trip, last Summer. Probably the last rock crawling with this trailer!

28224597233_fc897fabc5_b.jpg

28808272476_85d4868f28_b.jpg

28808274286_97d802b1a4_b.jpg

28808275306_bd5c2c17ce_b.jpg

28224601273_955e83a28a_b.jpg

28808276956_722c7b6cc5_b.jpg

Lucky j

Explorer
Curious, I know you flipped it, but why would it be your last rock crawling trip? To many close calls, to tipsy, just no more trailer on a rockcrawling trip?

vegan_jeeper

www.offroadvegan.com
Curious, I know you flipped it, but why would it be your last rock crawling trip? To many close calls, to tipsy, just no more trailer on a rockcrawling trip?

I have dragged my trailer along the Rubicon twice now. As well as some other trips like Moab. My decision to not crawl with it are:

• Friends: None of my friends have trailers. They get mad when I move slower than they do and need more spotting, then I sleep in my castle and they are on the ground. **** gets old.
  • Modifications: I am adding a water tank and some other items under the tub now, so I don't want to damage anything.

It's also one of the things I can say I did, and now focus on overlanding!

Lucky j

Explorer
I have dragged my trailer along the Rubicon twice now. As well as some other trips like Moab. My decision to not crawl with it are:

• Friends: None of my friends have trailers. They get mad when I move slower than they do and need more spotting, then I sleep in my castle and they are on the ground. **** gets old.
  • Modifications: I am adding a water tank and some other items under the tub now, so I don't want to damage anything.

It's also one of the things I can say I did, and now focus on overlanding!

Cool, thank you.

I am a bit in that situation as well. When I started offroading with my jeep, I was dreaming of adventure, back road and desert traveling, but My buddys had jeep and wanted to wheel, so the YJ became a trail machine on 6" lift with 35" and lockers. Bit I was still driving 800 miles one way to a jeep jam, as the friend were now trailering theire rig and sleeping in hotels while I was at a camping with my offroad trailer and rtt.

Finaly decided to get a TJ unlimited, 3,5" lift winch and everything, but better road maners back to what I now know is called overlanding.

But I still a long drive away from desert road, but they are on my list with the Rubicon. :drool: lol

vegan_jeeper

www.offroadvegan.com
Cool, thank you.

I am a bit in that situation as well. When I started offroading with my jeep, I was dreaming of adventure, back road and desert traveling, but My buddys had jeep and wanted to wheel, so the YJ became a trail machine on 6" lift with 35" and lockers. Bit I was still driving 800 miles one way to a jeep jam, as the friend were now trailering theire rig and sleeping in hotels while I was at a camping with my offroad trailer and rtt.

Finaly decided to get a TJ unlimited, 3,5" lift winch and everything, but better road maners back to what I now know is called overlanding.

But I still a long drive away from desert road, but they are on my list with the Rubicon. :drool: lol

It is an absolute blast to run the Rubicon with a trailer. I learned so much. And it was nice not having a Jeep loaded to the gills when wheeling. Sleeping off the ground was pretty awesome too. Now, though like you said, the build is moving more toward an overland rig for forest roads and other uses.

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Thanks, with a busy life it's tough to find time to get away so I built a backyard into something as laid back as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior