Post Pic's of your Jeep

offcamber

My wife's
untitled-9788-Edit-X2.jpg

Mine
A49O2630-XL.jpg

ultraclyde

Observer
First 4x4, first Jeep. Bought it cheap with 160k abusive miles in stock condition. So far I've rebuilt the front end completely and added 2" OME springs and Bilstein 5100s. It will see a lot of road duty, so I've got a fresh set of Cooper Discoverer AT3s ordered in 255/70/16. 5.2L V8 with the (still working!) QuadraTrac (NP249) full time/4lo system. This shot is the post-spring-install test drive on the forest roads of Oaky Woods WMA about 10 miles from my house in central Georgia.

I0A4LJR.jpg

Last edited:

ultraclyde

Observer
Nice looking rig. Those sliders are pretty impressive. I like the idea of having sliders but with the way I'm going to be using mine I can't really justify them. That Spadano kit looks like about the best version I've seen though. Did you do the install yourself?

And what are you using for mud flaps?

offroader613

Nice looking rig. Those sliders are pretty impressive. I like the idea of having sliders but with the way I'm going to be using mine I can't really justify them. That Spadano kit looks like about the best version I've seen though. Did you do the install yourself?

And what are you using for mud flaps?

I helped cut out the old crusty rockers, but had a family friend that runs a small auto body shop do the welding and install. He was very impressed with the quality of the kit and the thoroughness of the instructions.

I have some universal mud flaps from Rally Armor (they make the fancy ones everyone with a Subaru has...), I got the larger size in the basic plastic. I think they ran me $25 or so from either Tire Rack or Amazon.

ultraclyde

Observer
Took a detour through a new section of the local Wildlife Management Area on the way home from work...
hz08BHol.jpg

NEw springs and shocks seem to be working well. Can't wait to get the AT tires on.

2180miles

Endurance Adventuring
Took advantage of the 50 degree weather in Boston yesterday, got my new Diamond NR72B antenna installed and did an exterior detail of the Trailhawk.

Bullseye240

Adventurer
My 2006 LJ Rubicon got better looking this week.

Attachments

• _DSC9481 - Copy.jpg
    _DSC9481 - Copy.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 35
  • _DSC9477.jpg
    _DSC9477.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 37

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz