Post Pic's of your Jeep

GRC011863

Got 2 on the go a 2012 Jeep Rubicon 35” Toyos on 20” Fuel Gauge rims a 4” Mopar lift and Fox shocks on four corners build isnt done yet got bumpers and lights happening soon just trying to find the perfect shorty with Bushwackers and daytime at night time going with the Rigids ! ..... secondary ride is my work truck a 2004 Taco with 4”Ikon stage 4 with Method bead locks and 33 “ KO2s other things planned a Aluc cab roof topper a Nuthouse Industry box rack and aluminum tonneau and a updated stereo just the OEM stuff in there a CD and cassette as i have neither format lol 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

ghcoe

Adventurer
Jealous as all hell on that.
I have been watching for a clean two door for about 4 years. Ether they are in my price range and beat up, or nice and too much. No one wanted this 2wd unit so I picked it up $200.00 under what they were asking, which was still a steal! They sold it as it came in on the lot. Did not even have it detailed....

Then I was prowling around in the salvage yard for a front axle and transmission/transfer case over the weekend and stumbled upon a nearly complete 4.5" lift kit. $800.00 kit I picked up for $104.00! I left the shocks since they did not look too good and someone beat me to the track bar, but I got the rest....510830510832510831