Post Pic's of your Jeep

docwatson

Adventurer
Beatrice the XJ

Recently found this site thought I would upload some of my pics. This was my first Jeep XJ I named Beatrice. Ended with a 2" lift and some miscellaneous mods. She fell off of Mount Baldy Trail, CO in May 2012. Bought the Jeep in the last picture in June but haven't had much time to work on her. When I get back to the States Doc Watson's (new XJ) build will be in full swing.
Scubarth Loop 010.JPGFlares 001.JPGScubarth Loop 039.JPGNot sure 013.JPGJeep Old Stage 014.JPGJeep 007.jpg0623122322a.jpg

Last edited:

Firehawkclone

Adventurer
The second time my expo rig has been on its side. My crawler buddies are not buying the expo theme anymore! I keep pointing out the fact it has an awning.

I wonder how many expo rigs have been on their side?

shocku992

IMG_0114.jpg

My white LJ Rubicon and my dad's green LJ. I've got 35's coming soon, but the next big project is a trailer.

IMG_0142.jpg

Found this off one of the trails around mount Cheaha.

IMG_0159.jpg

Enjoyed a perfect weekend for camping...

Last edited:

SquareLJ

Observer
The second time my expo rig has been on its side. My crawler buddies are not buying the expo theme anymore! I keep pointing out the fact it has an awning.

I wonder how many expo rigs have been on their side?

Not as bad as yours, and before I even found this website. Still slightly amusing.

Papasxj

No I don't. I'm not very good at documenting things. I get going and before I know it I'm done with no pictures. As for the bumpers and sliders, I had those build locally before I learned to weld. I've since built an off road tent trailer which has given me the confidence to build my own stuff from here on. The general plan on the bumper was to divide the weight across both corners and integrate the hitch. It is serving me well.

I love the rear of your XJ! I need top do something like this for my bumper. Do you have any build details for it posted somewhere?

Dan
http://the4x4podcast.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles