Post Pic's of your Jeep

HSKR4X4

Adventurer
image_zpse578dc5d.jpg

image_zps991fc329.jpg

Lygriek

Ok, so you may think that I am bonkers but I just traded my 2012 Unlimited Rubicon for a 2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel on Thursday.

People said that I would not take the new one in the dirt... Took it to Hungry Valley yesterday, only a little scratch on the right rear wheel. :smiley_drive:

Now... how to prep it for over landing? I think I am addicted to building projects.

photo 1.jpg

That's my Rubicon behind my new Grand Cherokee.

Ok, so you may think that I am bonkers but I just traded my 2012 Unlimited Rubicon for a 2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel on Thursday.

People said that I would not take the new one in the dirt... Took it to Hungry Valley yesterday, only a little scratch on the right rear wheel. :smiley_drive:

Now... how to prep it for over landing? I think I am addicted to building projects.

View attachment 207230

Congrats on the upgrade. We should always do whatever makes us happy, as long as it is a wise decision on your part.

I would love to know how the diesel in that Cherokee treats the car. It seems you will spend a lot on getting that ready for overland. It seems the Rubicon you traded in was already really clean.

I would love to see what you do to this Cherokee.

udoxx

Observer

View attachment 207230

Good luck on the upgrades, it's going to be difficult or you will have to play the waiting game as I did with my Commander. Jeepin by Al is a good source for IFS Jeeps!

SSF556

SE Expedition Society

View attachment 207230

That is a great looking ride...I am biased though.

lysol

Explorer

View attachment 207230

I see you had a Gobi rack. Gobi as recently released their rack for the WK2's.

View attachment 207230

Nice. ARB recently released tier winch bar (only took them 3 years :-/ ) and also in Australia Uneek 4x4 make one too. Both are airbag compliant.

2" lift and some ATs should have you set. Agreed the new Gobi rack looks great.

Emerson,
That's a great looking WJ you got there. Love that color and the newer Grand takeoffs look awesome on it. What lift did you use on there?

Fat bob's 2.5/2.0 spring and shock with JKS adjustable track bar, new isolators and a super trail boss steering stabilizer.

This is my 'beater' so I went budget oriented.

Thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles