Post Pic's of your Jeep

Kaptainkid1

Here is my Jeep budget overland build. I bought this used TJ a year ago and have been slowly modding her on the weekend and free time. She was already lightly modded with led lights, winch and bumpers.

I installed solar power panel and controller. She runs my ARB fridge and charges my electronic devices.
I also put on the basket, roof rack and tank mounts. Heavy weight is becoming a problem so I added Air lift 1000 bags in the rear she is leveled and runs straight and stable down the hwy.
I have two photos the day of purchase and a recent camping trip fully loaded.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
]
a46aacf89c92d15cd367be68f2e891da.jpg
72333c74ec1fd96d9ce77dd3c0444a1f.jpg

Last edited:

Battle

Late model two door, oh ya! Love it.

Hey thanks! The 2dr is growing on me (I honestly prefer 4dr Cherokees). I really like this little rig. It's become my GF's daily driver but it has really good suspension underneath so I sometimes take it out. It really deserves rock sliders, an SYE and deeper gearing (stock 3.07s are very lazy) but as it sits, I'm very happy. I have another XJ that's twin locked on 33s for the real stuff.

ThePartyWagon

Hey thanks! The 2dr is growing on me (I honestly prefer 4dr Cherokees). I really like this little rig. It's become my GF's daily driver but it has really good suspension underneath so I sometimes take it out. It really deserves rock sliders, an SYE and deeper gearing (stock 3.07s are very lazy) but as it sits, I'm very happy. I have another XJ that's twin locked on 33s for the real stuff.
Well, if she ever decides she needs 4 doors instead of 2, send me a message!

Wally NY

I’ve been lurking for a while and finally bought our first Jeep, Gary. We aren’t serious off roaders but enjoy road trips and like the room, ground clearance, and all wheel drive for snow and occasional ventures off pavement.

This is Gary in Badlands National Park on his first trip, from New York to Mount Rushmore.
49DC330C-86C7-401B-879C-5574E7F59CAC.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles