Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Start --

blue110s11.JPG

Now --

SmokeyUS1.JPG

Finished? Never...

beautiful truck you have there, what kind of sliders are those?

Landroverholic

Observer
Landrover 3.9 Isuzu 110

A work in progress but nearing completion after 4 years. A few pics from northern Sahara

Attachments

• IMG_3953.JPG
    IMG_3953.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3994.JPG
    IMG_3994.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 134
  • P4300152.JPG
    P4300152.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 153

Landroverholic

Observer
360,000kms with no problems bar the odd leak from old seals every now and again. I love it. But it is a truck engine , not a car engine and so it drives a littler differently. Very heavy clutch to cope with the torque - it did have an appetitie for gearboxes but hopefully we have rectified that with tapered roller bearing kit in LT95 4 speed

maples

My 130.......which due to the new London emission Laws I'm going to have to sell! Doh

Simon
www.trektooz.com

Attachments

• DSCN3656.JPG
    DSCN3656.JPG
    591.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 249
  • dscn3660.jpg
    dscn3660.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 258

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Yeah how rthe HELL can they enforce NEW emissions on an old car/truck??? If it met emissions when it was made, then it should be a non issue. What do they want everyone in London to drive a Fiat Panda??? I say it's some conspiriacy to make folks buy new cars... You've got to take it out to a small area outside London and get it rego'd then drive it "in town" to your hearts content... That is one of the STUPIDEST things I've ever heard of...

Oh and BTW, NICE TRUCK... Hopefully you can find a way around that rediculous law they're trying to force down your throats.

Cheers

DAve

maples

Agree with you both, unfortunately there are cameras going up so even if you can resisted outside london and drive it in you will be presented with a £100 bill...a day! This is only for commercial vehicles not for cars, but unfortunately mine is classed as a commercial vehicle so has to compile with the new laws! Unless I want to get a £2500 filter fitted but due to all the tuning I've had done to the engine even this wouldn't get me pass the emissions police. This even applies to people not living in London driving in on holiday so watch out!

Correus

Adventurer
Agree with you both, unfortunately there are cameras going up so even if you can resisted outside london and drive it in you will be presented with a £100 bill...a day! This is only for commercial vehicles not for cars, but unfortunately mine is classed as a commercial vehicle so has to compile with the new laws! Unless I want to get a £2500 filter fitted but due to all the tuning I've had done to the engine even this wouldn't get me pass the emissions police. This even applies to people not living in London driving in on holiday so watch out!

MAN!!!! Times like this I'm glad I live in Kansas!!!!

LUKEY

My 130.......which due to the new London emission Laws I'm going to have to sell! Doh

Simon
www.trektooz.com

Hi mate, I had the same problem, I registered mine as an Estate ( I have a 90) and it then complied, you just got to get rid of the PLG on the log book or pay for the fuel filter which on a truck as nice as that, I reckon you should do, Id be gutted If Id have to sell that beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior